Discuss the dung

EF0hCcwWwAAdAqL.jpg

EF0fRT-WoAI0fS3.jpg

EF0fFEeXkAAtUbZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
7 D in the starting lineup? Farabee cut? That is unexpected and sucks. Myers should have played better because I really thought he was a shoe in but he played himself into the AHL this preseason. Then again so did Hagg.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Well, Myers probably screwed himself with a bad camp. I still think he'll be a regular by the end of the season.

Farabee is a terrible decision. Is this because of Pitlick? And why only 11 forwards?

Reactions: DaphneLion

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I don't mind it if Morin is in the starting lineup and Hagg is the 7th and then you give Myers playing time in the AHL to get his game back. I'm hoping Morin can develop a solid first pass out of the d-zone and then he should be playing in the NHL full-time.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
As frustrating as this is...it really seems like they wanna just get this Europe game over with so they can come home and regroup. It really is the worst possible season to have to do a gimmick game like this.

I think we are going to see a very fluid roster in October and by November we will see the real roster.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
Ruby, Frost and Farabee all didn't make the team. I was hoping one or two could make the team to start the season to gain some experience before all three are on the Flyers together.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
It is down right hilarious that Fletcher mismanaged the cap so badly that he has to send down Farabee and dress 11 forwards after hauling him along to Europe and everything, after AV says publicly he will be in the lineup.

So the question is, did they open up the Excel sheet this morning and realize at the last minute something was wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad