2019-20 Roster Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Magua said:
Just remember: when a team doesn’t call up NAK last year but trots out Bailey, Varone, Knight, and so on.....it’s not because they’re sending mixed signals.

When they give Stewart a PTO and play him ALL preseason with our 4th liners and give him every shot to fail — and boy has he ever — yet are seriously entertaining keeping him, they’re not playing 3D chess. They really do like him.
don't forget about fluffing him on all media platforms

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Obviously Stewart is making the team...Why was it necessary to cut AK now! Couldn't he have stayed until the last possible moment?

Bad Bad decision. If he doesn't get claimed I'll be surprised. Even if he doesn't what is the point of Stewart?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Really upset that NAK is on waivers. He does everything so well; Analytics darling, possession freak, and he does everything well except finish which is needed.

I hope he stays in the system, but if I were another team I’d pick him up in an instant.

PhlthyRich

Mar 26, 2019
Philadelphia
Obviously Stewart is making the team...Why was it necessary to cut AK now! Couldn't he have stayed until the last possible moment?

Bad Bad decision. If he doesn't get claimed I'll be surprised. Even if he doesn't what is the point of Stewart?

perhaps management thought if they cut him sooner the chances of him being claimed would be lesser.. That's all i got for making sense of this dumb move.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
IF he does stick, it’s because they want someone to fill that mystical “tough guy” role. So he can go out and have guys skate away/laugh at him when he challenges them to a tilt.

Old habits die hard it seems. Sigh.

Lol, they certainly weren't looking at him for his outstanding 200 foot game.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I would still be surprised to see Stewart make the team. With the roster players left on the roster this is the forward group I came up with. Patrick on the forth line to start the season if he is able to play because he needs to get game time in and work his way into game shape.

Giroux/Couts/TK
JVR/Hayes/Frost
Farabee/Laughton/Voracek
Twarynski/Patrick/Raffl

Bunnaman at 4c if Patrick isn't ready.

LoneFlyerFan21

Apr 9, 2016
Ontario
I would still be surprised to see Stewart make the team. With the roster players left on the roster this is the forward group I came up with. Patrick on the forth line to start the season if he is able to play because he needs to get game time in and work his way into game shape.

Giroux/Couts/TK
JVR/Hayes/Frost
Farabee/Laughton/Voracek
Twarynski/Patrick/Raffl

Bunnaman at 4c if Patrick isn't ready.

Lindblom??

Reactions: flyersfan187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad