2019/20 Roster Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I wouldn't mind seeing pairings of Provy/Braun, Sanheim/Niskanen to see what they can bring to the table. This team has been bad so far so I wouldn't mind a change. I'd just feel bad for Ghost if he has Hagg as his partner. Ghost/Myers could be fun to watch after they play together for awhile.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
I'd take the under on 3 seasons if we dont make the second round this year or next.

I mean, betting doesn't work like that lol. Of course you take that position if you're guaranteed everything in the under goes wrong.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Where, in this entire thing, did I ever say "should?" I'm saying that it's an extremely likely scenario to be prepared for.

Also, again: the Recchi example. Sometimes, it' a good decision. Other times, it's most likely a bad one (I'd have to sit down and think of some of the examples, at least in-season ones). But it happens.
I didn't say you advocated for it.

I'm just pointing out that if Fletcher is smart he won't do it, regardless of what other idiot GMs might do.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I mean, betting doesn't work like that lol. Of course you take that position if you're guaranteed everything in the under goes wrong.

Sure it does. Have you seen the ridiculous bets you can make these days?

That said, yes I'm well aware that no ones giving me any odds on that. I'd probably take the under on 4 years for AV and fletcher as well, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad