Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Another shutout for Annunen. He's currently unbeaten for 196min.

Avs with a plethora of good defensive prospects and now a promising young goalie with a shutout streak.

giphy.gif

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
Would be fantastic if Annunen is future starter material and can be eased into the league in a couple of years.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
That's a very impressive streak for a young goalie in a pro league, even in front of a good team. I haven't let myself get too excited for Justus because I don't trust myself on goalie evaluation, but those numbers, even in a small sample size, are legit.

Reactions: MarkT

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Is it me or did Emberson jump into that hit?

Yeah I need to see a better replay but that one looked like he left both feet and launched into him Downie style.

Newhook looked like he had his head up there though. I don't understand how he got hit so clean like he wasn't expecting it. He had just played the puck.

Also, can they just pull these kids from these games after hits like that instead of letting them keep playing? They shouldn't be allowed to gut it out, even if they pass the initial tests. It's not worth it at that age when they're not getting paid.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Yeah I need to see a better replay but that one looked like he left both feet and launched into him Downie style.

Newhook looked like he had his head up there though. I don't understand how he got hit so clean like he wasn't expecting it. He had just played the puck.

Also, can they just pull these kids from these games after hits like that instead of letting them keep playing? They shouldn't be allowed to gut it out, even if they pass the initial tests. It's not worth it at that age when they're not getting paid.
There is another side to this however. If with one hit you could for sure remove the best player on the other side it becomes more tempting for a team to go big hit hunting.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Relatively quiet opening night for our College lads.
You think so?

Newhook: Obviously missed some time from that hit.
Helleson: Definitely won't have a productive year this season.
Weiss: Had a primary assist
Smirnov: Had two assists
Clurman: Had an assist, which is already like 33.3% of the production compared to last year.
Lievermann: Got to actually play.
Stienburg: Ivy League starts later.

Not too amazing, but I wouldn't say it was quiet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad