Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
People are sleeping on Petruzelli. Yes he had a very poor pre-season but he is slowly becoming a great goalkeeper. Lets have him and Larsson battle it out next season in the AHL.
Give him one more year in college to really solidify his game. That gives Larsson a chance next year with a solid AHL goalie for company to take the pressure off, and then if he sticks, Petruzelli to compete the year after. DRW will likely be a lottery team next year too (partly talent, partly pursuit of top draft picks, partly with the expansion draft in mind), so now is deffo the time not to rush prospects unless they are just dominating where they are consistently

Reactions: Lil Bert

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Give him one more year in college to really solidify his game. That gives Larsson a chance next year with a solid AHL goalie for company to take the pressure off, and then if he sticks, Petruzelli to compete the year after. DRW will likely be a lottery team next year too (partly talent, partly pursuit of top draft picks, partly with the expansion draft in mind), so now is deffo the time not to rush prospects unless they are just dominating where they are consistently

I think Petruzelli can become a UFA if he sticks out another year in college. If the Wings are really interested in him, might be best to sign him this summer and figure the rest out later.

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
I think Petruzelli can become a UFA if he sticks out another year in college. If the Wings are really interested in him, might be best to sign him this summer and figure the rest out later.
We can sign him and just leave him at Quinnipiac

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
People are sleeping on Petruzelli. Yes he had a very poor pre-season but he is slowly becoming a great goalkeeper. Lets have him and Larsson battle it out next season in the AHL.
he has improved every year at quinnipiac. not much more you can ask from him. i i ththk he'll get a chance to turn pro next year

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
Mastrosimone reminds me a little bit of bertuzzi. Not the best skater but he has a really good stick and good hockey IQ. He tries to find the open ice to to get scoring chances. First chance seeing him live in the beanpot tonight.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Another nice set up by Tyutyayev yesterday (45:40). He drew those two PKers to him like a magnet, leaving his linemate with a wide open net.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christien

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Another nice set up by Tyutyayev yesterday (45:40). He drew those two PKers to him like a magnet, leaving his linemate with a wide open net.

if he ever makes NHL I like to see him with Bertuzzi.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Setkov was recalled from his loan and is now back with Malmö in the SHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad