Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Agreed - Plan A is always to grab Alex as #1 - this is due diligence in case we don't come up with the Number 1; I would be upset if Yzerman wasn't scouting all of the Top 5 prospects just in case

I would also mention that Plan B is to grab Alex at #1. Yeah, this is pretty much Steve doing what GMs do.

Reactions: Winger98

Christien

May 1, 2010
Both were nice plays (assist first, goal second):

Leads his team in points per game now.

He's obviously a super talented kid. Doing that in the VHL is no easy feat. Hopefully he can make his KHL debut at some point before the end of the season. He's still with Avto, right?

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
He's obviously a super talented kid. Doing that in the VHL is no easy feat. Hopefully he can make his KHL debut at some point before the end of the season. He's still with Avto, right?
Only 7 regular season games (+ playoffs) left for Avtomobilist so probably unlikely. But they do play younger guys regularly so if not for the injury he would most likely have been called up already. But honestly the VHL is a good place for him to be right now, next season he should get a shot in the KHL.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Another assist for Tyutyayev today. Actually just checked and he's now 3rd in the league for assists per game (players with more than 13 games). Not bad for a rookie.

Last edited:
Reactions: hkydave04

Christien

May 1, 2010
I don’t think Phillips played tonight. Sorry for the confusion I was only able to catch random parts of the game and thought I saw on the box score that he had a blocked shot early in the game.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
I don’t think Phillips played tonight. Sorry for the confusion I was only able to catch random parts of the game and thought I saw on the box score that he had a blocked shot early in the game.
He's out for a while... Looks like he did indeed have a pretty serious injury in his last game... Rumors are possibly a broken collarbone (his arm was in a sling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad