Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Regula on top pairing. Perlini scuffling along here.

At least we have the Fabbri deal.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Quick reminder/update where some of them are headed next year:

F Ryan O'Reilly - Arizona State
D Antti Tuomisto - Denver
D Cooper Moore - North Dakota
G Carter Gylander - Colgate

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We only have Veleno, Seider and Berggren, not much, but they going to be key for their teams

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
We only have Veleno, Seider and Berggren, not much, but they going to be key for their teams
McIsaac too.

Solid chance the wings have the captain of team Canada and an alternate captain of team Canada playing in the tournament this year.

Reactions: lilidk

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Jesper Eliasson is also on Team Sweden. Not sure if he will be the starting goalie, but he should make the team.

Reactions: Filppula

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi again folks, wasn't sure where else to Post this so I figured this was as good a place as any.

Just wanted to say that I'm happy for you that at least your team is playing some competitive hockey for you to watch. Even if they lose it serves the purpose of the Top Two Draft Pick Plan.

Seeing effort from the core is reassuring that those players aren't just going through the motions. Hopefully this current trend continues.

Cheers

P.S. To be somewhat relevant to the topic:
Go! Mo Go!

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Hi again folks, wasn't sure where else to Post this so I figured this was as good a place as any.

Just wanted to say that I'm happy for you that at least your team is playing some competitive hockey for you to watch. Even if they lose it serves the purpose of the Top Two Draft Pick Plan.

Seeing effort from the core is reassuring that those players aren't just going through the motions. Hopefully this current trend continues.

Cheers

P.S. To be somewhat relevant to the topic:
Go! Mo Go!
Prospects seem to be doing well too :)

We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad