Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
This reminds me of something I meant to post about. Draper recently went on McCarty's podcast (link). I forget when exactly he says this but he explains that Kronwall's new role with the organization is essentially mentoring Seider. Pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing, I really trust Draper. Love that this team is being created by Stevie and Draper. It’s so awesome

Edit: This is a pretty incredible interview if you want insight into the organization

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
What a year Elmer is having, too. 15+14=29 in 19 games. It really seems like he's done with the junior level.

I know it's not very far out from the draft, but we really could not have expected more at this point in time. So many 2019 prospects are outperforming expectations. I didn't notice, but Johansson has 4 points in 11 games now for Farjestad. Not bad for an 18 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: hkydave04

Jon Cusack

Oct 28, 2011
Does anyone know how many shots/game Tuomisto has put up. Feel like he’s had multiple games of over 10 shots

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Does anyone know how many shots/game Tuomisto has put up. Feel like he’s had multiple games of over 10 shots
He's at 7.6/game for the season. It's gotten higher all the time, so for example the last 5 games he's averaging 10.4, last 10 is 9.7.

Attachments

• Tuomisto shots.png
    Tuomisto shots.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Champions hockey league action today currently watching Beggren and Grewe going head to head. Grewe hit the post and Beggren just finished a really good shift with a lot of ozone time really put the pressure on, did a good job supporting the puck and creating space for teammates.

Albert Johansson otherhand played only 7 minutes in a blowout loss to Frolunda he was only a -1 but there must've been a reason for the limited ice time.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Champions hockey league action today currently watching Beggren and Grewe going head to head. Grewe hit the post and Beggren just finished a really good shift with a lot of ozone time really put the pressure on, did a good job supporting the puck and creating space for teammates.

Albert Johansson otherhand played only 7 minutes in a blowout loss to Frolunda he was only a -1 but there must've been a reason for the limited ice time.

How was 2020 draftee Holtz on Grewe's line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad