Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Andersson said that other scouts from the combine thought Albert Johansson could become the best defenceman of them all (of our defencemen draftees).

That's huge if he would become better than Seider. Maybe that is already old news. Could have felt that on draft/combine time, Seider has done so well that I just cant believe anyone can become better than him, or we have had the 1989 draft again (getting both Lidström and Konstantinov).

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Andersson said that other scouts from the combine thought Albert Johansson could become the best defenceman of them all (of our defencemen draftees).

That's huge if he would become better than Seider. Maybe that is already old news. Could have felt that on draft/combine time, Seider has done so well that I just cant believe anyone can become better than him, or we have had the 1989 draft again (getting both Lidström and Konstantinov).
Look a couple posts above yours :p

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Offensively, without a question, Johansson has more upside than Seider - especially if he hits 6'2 or 6'3 and keeps that speed up.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Mooseheads aiming for the 30th for McIsaac’s return. Should get him back in time for the juniors.

Plenty of time to get back in game shape for the WJC. 2 weeks of games plus the camp is better than some guys have done before they return

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Depending on whoever embraces the defensive side of the game and can see our d grouping for a long time to come playing out like this:

Cholo/Johansson-Sieder
McIsaac-Hronek
Johansson/Cholo-McIlrath/?

That's not even considering Barton(dont sleep on him), Lindstrom(he's been very impressive),Tuomisto, Moore, Berglund. There's a lot to work with here.

Reactions: hkydave04

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Depending on whoever embraces the defensive side of the game and can see our d grouping for a long time to come playing out like this:

Cholo/Johansson-Sieder
McIsaac-Hronek

That's not even considering Barton(dont sleep on him), Lindstrom(he's been very impressive),Tuomisto, Moore, Berglund. There's a lot to work with here.
I'm sleeping on Barton. Why should I wake up?

Reactions: Jon Cusack

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

Cholo/Johansson-Sieder
McIsaac-Hronek

We're just gonna go ahead and slot in a guy that was JUST drafted 60th overall as a top pairing defenseman?

Seems a tad over-optimistic if you ask me

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
We're just gonna go ahead and slot in a guy that was JUST drafted 60th overall as a top pairing defenseman?

It is extremely optimistic, indeed. But out of the 11 Norris Trophy winners in this millennium, four were drafted in the second round as well and the current one went undrafted.

Gruß,
BSHH

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018

i dont expect Albert to come over to NA next year, let a lone play for the wings. Just that sometime down the line our d-core can very easily look something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad