Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Couldn't find anything regarding shot differentials but Joren van Pottelberghe backstopped Switzerland in todays 4:3 OT win against Germany.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I forgot we already stole one, lol.

He was listed as North American Amateur Scout, past interviews have him talking about both forwards and D.

He was around for what 8 years? That means he could have been involved in Seth Jones, Fabbro, Girard.

That would be a good resume builder, although Jones was kind of obvious

Christien

May 1, 2010
Tournament Review: U20 Four Nations – November 2019 (Part 1)
Otto Kivenmäki, C, Detroit Red Wings – Kivenmäki centered the second line and played on the second power play unit in each game, so his usage was very good. But he didn’t really impress with his play in this tournament. He made a couple of fancy moves that looked great but his overall impact on the game wasn’t very good. He made some risky plays that weren’t really needed and wasn’t really able to generate as much offense as was expected. Kivenmäki has a good chance to be on the final WJC roster but his play in this tournament didn’t really move the needle in the right direction.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Malte Setkov has been loaned to KIK in the Allsvenskan.

The 20 year old had 0 points in 16 games with Malmo (SHL).

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Champions League today

Grewe playing with the Big Club against Skelleftea, listed on the 3rd Line... Berggren isn't playing... Game is at Noon

Johansson listed on the 1st D Pair against Frolunda... Game at Noon as well

Streams for both games on the Champions League website

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Champions League today

Grewe playing with the Big Club against Skelleftea, listed on the 3rd Line... Berggren isn't playing... Game is at Noon

Johansson listed on the 1st D Pair against Frolunda... Game at Noon as well

Streams for both games on the Champions League website
Grewe in first line #46

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
It's early, but I think we totally knocked it out of the park last draft when we took Mastrosimone and then Albert Johansson a few picks after.
I think we got an absolute stud in Johansson... Including today's game in 14 Games with the big club, he only has 3 assists, but he is a +11 as an 18 year old, which is awesome

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I think we got an absolute stud in Johansson... Including today's game in 14 Games with the big club, he only has 3 assists, but he is a +11 as an 18 year old, which is awesome

Yeah I was hooked on him the second I heard Khan’s post draft interview. He said some people think Johansson could end up being the best player in the draft. Ridiculous I know but he said it not me!!

Reactions: HisNoodliness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad