Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I know he basically plays on like a super team in the AJHL lol, but Carter Gylander was stellar last night again 33 saves in a 7-1 win

now 12-0... 2.14 GAA... .923 SV... 1 SO

remember he heads to Colgate next year

Sherwood Park Crusaders are ranked #2 in the country right now with an 18-1-0 record. League rivals, Brooks Bandits are #1 with an 18-0-0 record.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Anyone hear any updates on McIsaac lately? We're starting to get to where he should be close to returning to skating in a few weeks if things are going well

Reactions: lilidk

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Anyone hear any updates on McIsaac lately? We're starting to get to where he should be close to returning to skating in a few weeks if things are going well
I thought he was supposed to be back around New Years, so that's still two months out. Maybe in a month he'll start skating.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada

Did a little digging and found the following from early october.

That leaves forward Cole Foston and defenceman Jared McIsaac as the only two players out for longer periods. Russell said Foston (knee) is still two-to-four weeks away and McIsaac (shoulder) remains on a late-November track.

"McIsaac is still in Detroit doing his rehab," Russell said of the Red Wings second-round pick. "He's been skating for the last month so as soon as he's closer to being ready to practise with the team, he'll be back here."
McIsaac has also been doing more strength and mobility work with the Wings and reports are he is progressing well.
"They're not going to rush him and we don't want to rush him, either," Russell said. "We'll all wait until he's 100 per cent and then he'll be back in."

Despite his injury he was named to the QMJHL Team for the Canada-Russia Series but not expected to play. Rosters Announced for the 2019 CIBC Canada Russia Series – CHL

Christien

May 1, 2010
Albert Johansson signed a 2 year contract extension with Färjestad BK the other day

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I thought he was supposed to be back around New Years, so that's still two months out. Maybe in a month he'll start skating.

They were talking about him being back in time for the world juniors so I think your time line is a bit off. They were hoping he would get a couple weeks of games before the tournament starts but hes going to be cutting it close. That was from a while ago though

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
They were talking about him being back in time for the world juniors so I think your time line is a bit off. They were hoping he would get a couple weeks of games before the tournament starts but hes going to be cutting it close. That was from a while ago though
I thoughted wrong then.

Reactions: newfy

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Joren Van Pottelberghe standing on his head so far this season literally solving yet another bad team on his own.

2,15 GAA, 92,9% Saves. Faces second most shots from the slot per game leaguewide but saves 88,66% of them which is good for 4th in the NLA only behind veteran goalies Stephan, Hiller and Manzato. Full games are available on youtube in case somebody wants to take a closer look. Still some shaky moments but overall looking like the real deal. He solved Kloten last season and is about to do the same for Davos.

Christien

May 1, 2010
So when does he get called up to the SHL?
Well, Karl Henriksson, a teammate of his just got loaned to the allsvenskan the other day. Both players produced at nearly an identical rate this season, so hopefully soon. Lucas Raymond also just recently got sent down from Frolunda's SHL team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad