Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
The top 100 players to watch for in the NCAA in 2019-20 - TheHockeyNews

78. Jack Adams, RW, Union: His imposing frame has made him a serious threat in the ECAC through two years. Now the Detroit pick returns for a big junior campaign.

Really, he blew out his ACL in July.

86. Robert Mastrosimone, RW, Boston U: A tenacious freshman who plays bigger than his frame, Mastrosimone is a Detroit pick who can also bring secondary offense.

Seeing the rest of the list, I am very surprised he was ranked so low. Nice to see he was rookie of the month.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
The top 100 players to watch for in the NCAA in 2019-20 - TheHockeyNews

78. Jack Adams, RW, Union: His imposing frame has made him a serious threat in the ECAC through two years. Now the Detroit pick returns for a big junior campaign.

Really, he blew out his ACL in July.

86. Robert Mastrosimone, RW, Boston U: A tenacious freshman who plays bigger than his frame, Mastrosimone is a Detroit pick who can also bring secondary offense.

Seeing the rest of the list, I am very surprised he was ranked so low. Nice to see he was rookie of the month.

Ethan Phillips at 30 as well.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Albert Johansson will be on the top pair today in the SHL
thumb_1920.jpg

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Do we expect these lines to reflect actual deployment?

I've seen members on this board bothered about AA being listed as on the "3rd line" but actually receiving 2nd line minutes. Just curious what usage we should actually expect with these kids

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
@ChadS, I am a very lazy man, do you have a list of our prospects and what teams they are on? Maybe you are even keeping track of their season stats on this list?

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Do we expect these lines to reflect actual deployment?

I've seen members on this board bothered about AA being listed as on the "3rd line" but actually receiving 2nd line minutes. Just curious what usage we should actually expect with these kids
The lines aren't always correct in terms of deployment, better to look at the change in linemates.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Quick note... Keith Petruzzelli gets his season started tonight for Quinnipiac... Going be fascinating to see how he does as the undisputed #1 Goalie this year in his Junior season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->