Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Hes not getting a tonne of ice time but for a guy just back from a year long back injury he seems pretty productive so far. Hopefully he comes over next year
Yeah for sure. He looks really really good today, easily the best game he's had since he's came back from injury IMO. He's been fore checking hard and earned some time on the PP in the 3rd period as well.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I’m very aware of that - what’s your point?

I’m saying this is really nice progress for a 5th round pick who was playing high school hockey a few months ago. 6 goals in 9 games is impressive - I know it’s the BC league, but it’s a step-up in competition for him and he seems to be adapting well.
It wasn't an attack brotha.

Cooper is doing as well as Cholo in the same league at the same age. Cholo is a good defenseman. Cooper has the chance to be a good defenseman and we should be encouraged that he so far is doing as well as Cholo, in case someone wanted to discredit the BCHL for it's inferior competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Few Good Males

Christien

May 1, 2010
Albert Johansson with an assist again after 2 periods so far

EDIT: Ended the game with 1 assist, 2 SOG, +4, 10:49 TOI His team won 12-0

Last edited:
Reactions: VelenoLikeAFeleno

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Kivenmäki is a complete no-show so far this season, 7GP 0G 1A, centering the 3rd line for Ässät.

To me, he's the biggest disappointment so far in a over-achieving team (5th in Liiga after 9-10 games) He's already spent 2 games with the popcorns, and if something doesn't start happening soon he'll find himself there very quickly.

Christien

May 1, 2010
I was able to watch the whole BU game today and here's a couple observations from what I saw:
Mastrosimone and Phillips were the best freshmen for BU. They were used on the PP with Phillips playing in the slot/bumper role for their 1st unit and Mastrosimone on the 2nd unit. I thought Phillips is a really good skater with explosive acceleration. Union couldn't match up with BU's powerful offense and you could tell they were getting frustrated. Near the end of the game one of their guys tried to run Phillips, but he just got out of the way of it, luckily. Great game by both of our 2019 guys Mastrosimone (1+1) and Phillips(0+2).

Not really a whole lot to say about Kotkansalo(0+1), but he was pretty steady back there for BU and played a pretty safe game not really jumping into the offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad