GDT: 2019-20 Other Games Around the League

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Man, MacKinnon is so f***ing good. It's crazy how one player can singlehandedly keep a team in games and make everybody better

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Ottawa trying to kill chabot so they don't have to pay him? That is an absolutely stupid amount of time even for a playoff game that goes into multiple over times let alone a mid december regular season game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Ottawa trying to kill chabot so they don't have to pay him? That is an absolutely stupid amount of time even for a playoff game that goes into multiple over times let alone a mid december regular season game.
Nah, Chabot's just a great teammate. Coaches kept calling for DeMelo, and Chabot just covered for him so they wouldn't realize he was out

Reactions: Sandisfan

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Of course Minny/Calgary goes to OT. Hard to catch up when the teams ahead of you keep winning or get at least a point. The divisional games are gonna be huge. Good opportunity to make up ground or basically end their season.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So many games impacting the Sharks and so many where it's tough to say who you'd want to win. I mean, Edmonton is hosting the Predators who are both ahead of the Sharks. Canucks are in Winnipeg where both are ahead of the Sharks. Vegas is in Buffalo, Chicago is in Ottawa, and Minnesota in Pittsburgh which are easy hopes for losses but I guess just hope that the other two end in regulation. lol

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
So many games impacting the Sharks and so many where it's tough to say who you'd want to win. I mean, Edmonton is hosting the Predators who are both ahead of the Sharks. Canucks are in Winnipeg where both are ahead of the Sharks. Vegas is in Buffalo, Chicago is in Ottawa, and Minnesota in Pittsburgh which are easy hopes for losses but I guess just hope that the other two end in regulation. lol

At the end of the day i'm happy if everyone ahead of us beats each others brains out resulting in
a .500 or less winning percentage for these teams. Comes down to the sharks needing to
win at a .750 or more winning percentage or better to catch up up in the standings.

What we may have going for us is few expect us to make the playoffs or put on a push. Perhaps
we can catch some teams sleeping...

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

Always go against division

Reactions: The Ice Hockey Dude

Powinkle

Mar 25, 2016
Chico
Just watched "NHL Collision Course: Volume 4" on Youtube that the NHL just put up. There's a clip where Donskoi gets blown up Duncan Keith. Am I not recalling it right or did Donskoi consistently put himself in vulnerable positions throughout his tenure here and continuing that trend on the Aves?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Just watched "NHL Collision Course: Volume 4" on Youtube that the NHL just put up. There's a clip where Donskoi gets blown up Duncan Keith. Am I not recalling it right or did Donskoi consistently put himself in vulnerable positions throughout his tenure here and continuing that trend on the Aves?
Donskoi is like a sparrow. Agile, but a strong breeze could blow him into space. He got crushed a lot and lacked the Gumby quality of Justin Braun.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Donskoi had more heart than sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->