Waived: 2019-20 Ongoing Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
It's interesting how a few teams are waiving teams super early to try and sneak some guys passed. I really thought Sparks might be around longer in camp. He might have been a waiver claim a little later in the preseason. I think he might squeak by some teams now because they're trying to see what they have before they decide on picking someone else up.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
My brother went with the "same first initial" thing. Worst part is both he and his wife also have that same first initial--Kevin and Kristy and their kids, Kimberly, Kaitlyn, and Kelly. When they put up Christmas stockings it looks like a pitcher is having a hell of a day.
Hopefully none of them have middle names beginning with a K

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
My brother went with the "same first initial" thing. Worst part is both he and his wife also have that same first initial--Kevin and Kristy and their kids, Kimberly, Kaitlyn, and Kelly. When they put up Christmas stockings it looks like a pitcher is having a hell of a day.
I can't lie my wife and I did the same thing. We had twin boys and my last name is O'Connor so we had our Double O boys, Odin and Otto. Then we had a little girl a few years later, couldn't settle on the 2 names we picked, so at the hospital we started throwing new names out and settled on Opal. My brother in law just randomly threw in the letter y into names. Remyngton. Jayce. Kayde.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Schemitsch is one that I really liked going into the draft, but I have to admit, I kinda forgot about him..!
Still young, and pure stats-wise looks like he's taken a step or two forward

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box

I bet it was awkward having people over when they just had one kid....

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Cameron Gaunce would make a steady extra defenseman. Can do a bit of everything and does not mind dropping his mitts if need be. I have always liked him since his days on the Majors.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
How has McKeown's game progress over the years Canes fans, is it a numbers game or he's been meh?

They've still got 11 D in camp... it's a numbers game more than anything. I think the Leafs should put in a claim for him... but Jets would be absolutely stupid not to given their situation, and they have priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad