Waived: 2019-20 Ongoing Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
@caley you inversed post 2 and 3. Currently, all the waived guys are in the claimed post.
Thanks, good catch!

BTW, players going on waivers tomorrow
EDM: Josh Currie, Joseph GambaNNrdella, Brad Malone
OTT: Michael Carcone; Nick Ebert
PHI: TJ Brennan, Kyle Criscuolo, Nate Prosser, Reece Willcox, Tyler Wotherspoon

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Im kinda surprised Domingue has not been picked up. he was 21-5 last year as a backup sure sure he had a .908 save percentage but you can't convince me that there is not a spot in the league for the guy.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Im kinda surprised Domingue has not been picked up. he was 21-5 last year as a backup sure sure he had a .908 save percentage but you can't convince me that there is not a spot in the league for the guy.
A team may wait until he clears waivers before trading for him.

Reactions: Richard88

serp

Jan 17, 2016

There's only 62 spots for goalies in the NHL and Domingue has not shown he's more than an average to below average backup goaltender. There isn't that much of a market for that. Leafs maybe since their backup situation is well pretty dire but they're so close to the cap i don't know if they can actually afford to invest the 400-500 k in capspace without making other moves.

The rest of the league ? Is Domingue really an upgrade over anyone ? Like for sure ? I'm not so sure. Maybe later in the year or when injuries hit but right now ? Most teams look set for the moment.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
There's only 62 spots for goalies in the NHL and Domingue has not shown he's more than an average to below average backup goaltender. There isn't that much of a market for that. Leafs maybe since their backup situation is well pretty dire but they're so close to the cap i don't know if they can actually afford to invest the 400-500 k in capspace without making other moves.

The rest of the league ? Is Domingue really an upgrade over anyone ? Like for sure ? I'm not so sure. Maybe later in the year or when injuries hit but right now ? Most teams look set for the moment.
The oilers and Koskinen say hi

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
A team may wait until he clears waivers before trading for him.

Colorado need a No.3 and will probably be interested in Domingue or Condon, but most likely via trade after they clear waivers. Condon would be particularly appealing as he wouldn't cost much.

Pickard or whichever one of DeSmith/Jarry that gets waived would be interesting for Colorado too.

Reactions: Hennessy

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

His record is irrelevant considering he played on the team with the best record in the NHL. Put an average team in front of him and he's not going 21-5 while sporting a .908 SV% in the NHL. Think about it, he has 55 career wins and nearly half came last year on a stacked team.

Reactions: xECK29x

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
My brother in law did the same thing with his kids. Can't say I'm a fan.

My brother went with the "same first initial" thing. Worst part is both he and his wife also have that same first initial--Kevin and Kristy and their kids, Kimberly, Kaitlyn, and Kelly. When they put up Christmas stockings it looks like a pitcher is having a hell of a day.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
My brother went with the "same first initial" thing. Worst part is both he and his wife also have that same first initial--Kevin and Kristy and their kids, Kimberly, Kaitlyn, and Kelly. When they put up Christmas stockings it looks like a pitcher is having a hell of a day.
They took keeping up with the Kardashians literally.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
BTW while Garret Sparks was announced as being on waivers with Oskar Dansk, they didn't meet the deadline for today's waivers and will apparently be on tomorrow's list.

Reactions: Name Nameless
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->