Prospect Info: 2019-20 Oilers Prospect Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
"He also plays on the right where is is 4 on the depth chart on that side and would be 4 on the left side too right now."
And I’m not saying he’s going to make the team, but speaking in absolutes like this are ridiculous, if anything, Ethan bear should of taught us that it’s possible.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
And I’m not saying he’s going to make the team, but speaking in absolutes like this are ridiculous, if anything, Ethan bear should of taught us that it’s possible.
Dude everyone here speaks there opinion on things, you are arguing semantics for no reason.

"I don't believe he will make the team out of camp"

Feel better now?

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
He hasn't shown to be ready yet. He would have to heavily impress. He won't make the starting lineup but could later in the year
giphy.gif

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Bouchard also plays the left side fairly well by accounts.

I feel Bouchard will likely play 75% of this season on the Edmonton Oilers. Between injuries and the wide belief he is nhl ready he could also just steal a job from someone.

If Bouchard is playing then Lagesson will be lost on waivers. Lagesson is by far the better all-round D-man in the AHL and probably in the NHL. Let Bouch simmer in the AHL or overseas.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
If Bouchard is playing then Lagesson will be lost on waivers. Lagesson is by far the better all-round D-man in the AHL and probably in the NHL. Let Bouch simmer in the AHL or overseas.

Koekkoek is the safe bet as the #7D, I'd say, so Lagesson will be on waivers anyway.

There's going to be a bunch of defensemen like him on waivers to go on taxi squads too. I wouldn't be worried about losing him.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Koekkoek is the safe bet as the #7D, I'd say, so Lagesson will be on waivers anyway.

There's going to be a bunch of defensemen like him on waivers to go on taxi squads too. I wouldn't be worried about losing him.
I wonder if they keep Lagesson as the 7 and risk losing Koekkoek on waivers. Holland has spoken highly of Lagesson in the past and we saw them keep PRussell on the 23 man roster for the entirety of the season last year in fear of losing him. Koekkoek would be on the taxi squad so he’d be with the team and available to go in case of injury.

Reactions: voxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad