Confirmed with Link: 2019-20 NHL Season officially suspended due to COVID-19

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Breaking: who gives a f*** about Toronto? There were more people at Lowes and Home Depot this weekend than there are at Lightning games. Let's drop the puck already, this shit is a Northern problem stop punishing those of us trying to enjoy these 90 degree days.
It's a major city (and a major hockey city), so them pushing everything 3 months out is an indication of how long it'll be.

You know that Louisiana is going to be in big trouble like Florida, right?
Louisiana experiences fastest COVID-19 case increase in the world in first weeks

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Hose hosing isn't so fun when it's about serious stuff.
I had a strong inkling at the time of being hosed, but with COVID its sort of hard to tell.

If I can bust a public health myth though, then I'll play the fool.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I think he actually believes it but I still call it hosing since it's his contrarian streak.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Coop gives a little update too on Stammer and says he’s progressing well and still on track - which is all positive if/when the season resumes that we’d have him ready for a first round series.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
It looks like the regular season may be done if the rumors are true. Now we can only hope for a decent playoff format. Hope you bums are doing ok.

Reactions: Lightning1995

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I wonder if NB could be a neutral site. We've had one of the better COVID responses on the continent (it helps that we're a very small province with our cities spaced out) and our cases have slowed to a trickle. The government is likely to relax restrictions within a couple of weeks.

I can only hope, I guess. :)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Do you guys have enough rinks and hotel rooms?
Between the rinks in Fredericton (UNB), Moncton and St. John (QMJHL), I'd think that could work.

However, I'm more inclined to believe that it'll happen in the US because it seems that you just need a governor to consider you essential workers. Canada seems like it would get involved on the federal level.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
You're welcome
Courtesy of the Lightning twitter account.
For your phones.

EVvR6A5XsAAm-i5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->