NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
and I just read someone say LeBron gets preferential treatment... do people even watch games?

Guy is averaging 5.5 FTA despite getting whacked on the arms almost every single time he drives. One missed travel call from a ref that wasn't even looking at him doesn't mean he gets "preferential treatment", it just means that the refs are stupid as ****.

and sure he shouldn't have been on the court given the play was right there, but players on the bench routinely step on the court while celebrating...it's been happening forever lol

Maybe if there wasn't 2minutes left and the Jazz weren't down 20 it would be something to complain about..
Yep. Guys have been walking out on the court to celebrate baskets or plays for the last 5 years. It's dumb that they are allowed to do this, but singling LeBron out for this is just a neon sign indicating that poster doesn't watch the NBA.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Not a b-ball fan, but I tuned in to watch this new sensation.

His non-stop whining was reminiscent of the young Crosby. Put up numbers, but thought he tried to do too much. A bit underwhelmed by his game, but know he was having an off-night. Hardaway was outstanding.

Ffs kid, act like a star.
Yeah, I don't think that's him usually. He seemed to be off from the start. I was just surprised they let so much happen before giving him a tech. I've seen Draymond or Cousins get one for looking in the direction of a ref wrong :laugh:

Reactions: SabresSharks

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Paul George is just a cheat code from 3. Absolute money from 3 and makes shots he has no business making. In the playoffs, Clippers will be scary. Having Kawhi and PG handling the ball with the other one, Bev, Zubac and Shamet on the floor, the starting 5 is just insanely well balanced, then you go to the bench and bring in Lou and Trezz and it’s practically impossible to stop both of them. If they don’t at least make the finals, it’s a disappointing season. Only team that worries me is the Bucks.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013

Rockets traded the better player along with 2 first rounders.

not to mention i'm pretty sure they gave up pat bev, montrezl, lou will, and a 1st to get cp3 to begin with

so pat bev, montrezl, lou will, 3 1sts, and 2 swaps for westbrook

darko

Feb 16, 2009

It's true, he is. Another triple double last night.

Miami also once again has the best city jerseys in the league.

Just wait til he starts causing trouble again like he did in Chicago, Minny and Philly.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Just wait til he starts causing trouble again like he did in Chicago, Minny and Philly.

He would never. He's having too much fun.

giphy.gif

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
not to mention i'm pretty sure they gave up pat bev, montrezl, lou will, and a 1st to get cp3 to begin with

so pat bev, montrezl, lou will, 3 1sts, and 2 swaps for westbrook
It’s crazy that Trez wasn’t supposed to be all that good and it was supposed to be Sam Dekker who was the prize of the trade.

Reactions: Popovich

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007

Jimmy gets to be the man in Miami, and he's got some hungry kids with him that go to f***ing work not pampered early picks that coast along. I think he'll continue to be OK. The Heat as an organisation have a culture similar to what he values. You see it in the players they develop there. If everyone is working, scrapping, fighting, doing all they can do then he's happy because that's what he does and he won't tolerate less. Not really surprising with his attitude that he's loving being in Riley country.

Reactions: Cassano and Avs_19

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
**** result (for me anyways) but what a game. Kings are going to be a problem this year.
They've come together with Fox and Bagley out. The West isn't what it's been in previous years, but they had a convenient excuse to slump and mope but they didn't.

I don't care if they get the 8th seed and get swept. I want to see a playoff game in Sacramento again, damnit!

darko

Feb 16, 2009
They've come together with Fox and Bagley out. The West isn't what it's been in previous years, but they had a convenient excuse to slump and mope but they didn't.

I don't care if they get the 8th seed and get swept. I want to see a playoff game in Sacramento again, damnit!

West looks to be 6 deep this year. Would love to see Kings and Suns grab the last 2 spots.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hawks went up 117-111 on the Heat with one minute left in the game and Trae Young looked at the crowd and did the Vince Carter "it's over" celebration.

Heat go on the 22-0 run from there and eventually win 135-121 in OT.

Triple doubles for both Jimmy and Bam. Robinson and Nunn both go off as well.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Hawks went up 117-111 on the Heat with one minute left in the game and Trae Young looked at the crowd and did the Vince Carter "it's over" celebration.

Heat go on the 22-0 run from there and eventually win 135-121 in OT.

Triple doubles for both Jimmy and Bam. Robinson and Nunn both go off as well.
Heat are the most exciting team to watch in the league.

Reactions: Avs_19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad