NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was one of the best ASG in a long time. Loved the intensity they were playing with in the fourth quarter.

Giannis in particular was great on the defensive end and wanted it badly.

There's often that one guy who sticks out and makes you wonder why he's out there and tonight that was Kemba. He was good earlier but by far the worst player on the floor in the fourth.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Horrible Star Spangled Banner performance. She almost outdid Fergie.

These morons just won't sing the song the normal way. They want to make "statements" by having their own version.
That shit hurt my ears.

That's why I don't like the anthem being sung at sporting events at all. I really don't see the point.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
NBA continuing to make NHL look like a joke

I disagree.

the NBA ASG has become watered down.

I hated what they did. East vs West was a classic tradition.

team LeBron vs team blank feels manufactured

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
I disagree.

the NBA ASG has become watered down.

I hated what they did. East vs West was a classic tradition.

team LeBron vs team blank feels manufactured
I'm pretty indifferent to East/West vs team captains picking their rosters, I don't think it matters that much. I just know this game was exciting.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I'm pretty indifferent to East/West vs team captains picking their rosters, I don't think it matters that much. I just know this game was exciting.

They had to manufacture the format to make it an exciting game. It felt processed to me, not organic.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Team LeBron wins again.

yawn.

go back to East/West

The West would crush the East. They had won 6 of the last 7 ASG prior to this new format. Guess who plays for the West? Yes, it's LeBron. He wins either way.

The talent disparity between both leagues is staggering. A team made up of just Clippers and Lakers could possibly even beat the East team by themselves.

Reactions: Gecklund

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The West would crush the East. They had won 6 of the last 7 ASG prior to this new format. Guess who plays for the West? Yes, it's LeBron. He wins either way.

The talent disparity between both leagues is staggering. A team made up of just Clippers and Lakers could possibly even beat the East team by themselves.

the West has been Riding the coattails of both LA teams This year and a hybrid of Warriors/Lakers/Spurs since 1999.

the West is not deep, it is top heavy and shallow.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
the West has been Riding the coattails of both LA teams This year and a hybrid of Warriors/Lakers/Spurs since 1999.

Uhh what? The East currently have two playoff teams under .500. The West have none. Also, by my count, all of the East teams currently in a playoff spot have worst records playing against West teams than against teams in their own conference.

It's not just 2-3 teams in the West. It's many teams and it's been like this for a while now.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

That’s not true. West all star team has Kawhi, Lebron, AD, Harden, Westbrook, Jokic, KAT, Doncic, George, CP3, Lillard, Mitchell and that’s not even mentioning young guys in Zion and Ja. East has Giannis, Middleton, Embiid, Simmons, Butler, Tatum, Beal, Young, Siakam, Lowry, and.....? Garbage after that.

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ellis was a stud for a little while there

the warriors rise to the top began when they dealt him to the bucks

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I have not thought about any of these guys in years.

Yea, thats why the list is funny. Guys who have been irrelevant for years yet are still raking it in, Bobby Abreu style.

ellis was a stud for a little while there

the warriors rise to the top began when they dealt him to the bucks

He had that stretch from 2007-2015 where he was averaging around 20 PPG each year and playing some big minutes.

Tough for him, he carried the Warriors between the Davis and Curry eras but is largely forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad