NBA 2019-20 NBA Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pretty entertaining all-star Saturday night this year.

Bam showed off those skills.

The three point contest was great, as usual.

The dunk contest was actually fun to watch again and both guys put on a show. I would've been fine with Gordon winning it after two rounds since he had the highest total score or naming them co-winners after the first dunk off. However, if we're just looking at the very last dunk then I don't think it was a robbery.

I'm all for the conspiracy theories though. My favourite one is that Wade was one of the judges who was supposed to give a 10 but then gave a 9 instead. Heat Lifer.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lmao I think D-Wade absolutely gave it to the Miami guy because of his Miami history, and is now trying to play it off like it's no big deal.

Aaron Gordon seemed legit pissed off yesterday, though. 2016, whatever, he and LaVine it was a toss up even though I still had Gordon winning. This year? Clearly Gordon's. Guy got robbed.

At the end of the day, yes, it's just a dunk contest but we don't know how much it means to some of these guys participating.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Lmao I think D-Wade absolutely gave it to the Miami guy because of his Miami history, and is now trying to play it off like it's no big deal.

Aaron Gordon seemed legit pissed off yesterday, though. 2016, whatever, he and LaVine it was a toss up even though I still had Gordon winning. This year? Clearly Gordon's. Guy got robbed.

At the end of the day, yes, it's just a dunk contest but we don't know how much it means to some of these guys participating.

Of course it means a ton. It's the same award that legends like MJ, Dominique and Kobe won.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
One of the teams is on pace for 212 points? Is this normal for an all-star game?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
So who is winning? I am confused. Nevermind.

Last edited:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Horrible Star Spangled Banner performance. She almost outdid Fergie.

These morons just won't sing the song the normal way. They want to make "statements" by having their own version.

Even Fergie would probably tell her to calm it down. Holy hell that was awful. Petition to just have an instrumental recording for the thing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad