2019-20 Kings News/Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Awesome, hopefully this gave enough time for their parents to make the flight. It'd be great if the coaches arranged it for them to have both brothers be on the opening draw. Joey's been pretty solid for the Devils since being called up, hopefully Mikey has a strong showing for the Kings.

I saw the Hughes brothers go head-to-head in October, so it'll be cool to see the Andersons have their turn.
Coaches having the 2 players on the ice for the opening draw for the parents would be border line offensive. It’s the NHL not a pee wee tournament. There is no place for that sort of sentimentality, if they happen to get on the ice at the same time then great but arranging it cheapens the whole thing for me.

That said, I’m looking forward to seeing Anderson play for us. I’m pretty high on the kid and think he and Björnfot will form 2/3rds of our left side D for years to come. These are two of the guys, along with Vilardi & Petersen, that the teams new identity and culture will be begin to be built around. Along with the respective ability that these guys have they all have something extra on the intangibles side and I don’t think that is by accident. If they mesh as a group I can really envisage the remaining vets being re-energised. Exciting times.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Coaches having the 2 players on the ice for the opening draw for the parents would be border line offensive. It’s the NHL not a pee wee tournament. There is no place for that sort of sentimentality, if they happen to get on the ice at the same time then great but arranging it cheapens the whole thing for me.

That said, I’m looking forward to seeing Anderson play for us. I’m pretty high on the kid and think he and Björnfot will form 2/3rds of our left side D for years to come. These are two of the guys, along with Vilardi & Petersen, that the teams new identity and culture will be begin to be built around. Along with the respective ability that these guys have they all have something extra on the intangibles side and I don’t think that is by accident. If they mesh as a group I can really envisage the remaining vets being re-energised. Exciting times.
New Jersey and the Kings are playing for absolutely nothing at this point. Isn't that obvious by the lack luster play of the Kings vets since November. I am fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->