Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So for those who missed it: Hedman played just about 4 total minutes. He left the ice after a 11 second shift in the 1st, stayed on the bench and then went to the locker room early. Played briefly in the 2nd, stayed on the bench all game but did not return to play.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
So for those who missed it: Hedman played just about 4 total minutes. He left the ice after a 11 second shift in the 1st, stayed on the bench and then went to the locker room early. Played briefly in the 2nd, stayed on the bench all game but did not return to play.
Any word what injury happened? I hope it is not serious. BOGO stepped up.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Did anyone notice him take a bad hit into the boards or anything? I thought maybe he was sick and not feeling well. He also had a nice shiner on his right eye, maybe...his...face...hurt?...

please be okay

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Did anyone notice him take a bad hit into the boards or anything? I thought maybe he was sick and not feeling well. He also had a nice shiner on his right eye, maybe...his...face...hurt?...

please be okay
I looked back and couldn't find anything. I think someone mentioned he took a puck to the face in practice which would explain the shiner. Maybe it was bothering him a bit. Hope thats all it is.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
If he's out 3 or 4 games will be interesting to see what serg can accomplish on pp1

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If he's out 3 or 4 games will be interesting to see what serg can accomplish on pp1
Serg is already on the #1 unit

I have read he is sick but no evidence to support it.

Yeah, that's my best guess. He did look...sick-ish?! Like pale/yellow so could be that. Or his eye was really bugging him. Hoping it's nothing serious and maybe just a day or two off to recover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad