Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
giphy.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Regardless of what happens in the next 2 to 4 games that'll probably end up being my favorite moment from these playoffs.
Could go down as one hell of a moment in Tampa Bay History. That was the loudest I cheered for any goal all playoffs.

2 was probably 5OT, 3 was anything against Boston :)

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
He gave it a shot and the goal made it worth it. I hope he can get healthy soon and has several more good years.

I doubt we see him again in the SCF. Definitely not in the back to back, can’t afford to push the forwards so much if he can’t go long.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
We likely won't see him the rest of the season. Was worth a shot though. I will remember that goal for the rest of my life.

Regardless of what happens in the next 2 to 4 games that'll probably end up being my favorite moment from these playoffs.

Could go down as one hell of a moment in Tampa Bay History. That was the loudest I cheered for any goal all playoffs.

2 was probably 5OT, 3 was anything against Boston :)

Just going to say...we still need to win two more games. If that doesn't happen, I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but those memories will hollow out real quickly for me, personally. Long way still to go in this series. No doubt in my mind we're the better team, but that doesn't guarantee anything. Bruins won Game 3 7-2 last year to go up 2-1 on the Blues. We looked good tonight, but Game 4 and onward will require strong efforts as well.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
My thought is...
If he was injured for real, Coop probably would have told the reporters something like "He went in the locker room last game. I will tell you when he's ready to go".
Like he did for 2 months.

So, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll be hurt iin the next days but...maybe he's questionable for tomorrow. That means we have a chance to see him back on the ice during this series.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think he wasn't close to 100% and tweaked it again. I don't expect him to play tomorrow. Maybe he will dress again if we win game 4.
Most likely this. We all knew he wasn't gonna be 100% but I def thing he reaggravated what ever the injury is.

He skated nonchalantly during TV timeouts, didn't look too bad, but im thinking groin.

I can't pinpoint where he might have reinsured himself from his 4 or 5 shifts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad