Injury Report: 2019-20 Injuries: Steven Stamkos done for rest of playoffs

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not that missing Hedman is a good thing but at this point we're so locked into a playoff spot (barring like the most epic collapse ever) you might as well give the guy all the time he needs

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
I wonder, if the move to give stammer surgery was made knowing this would occur.

Anyway, those blaming the decision at the time would be happy with the decision now I would imagine ??

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I wonder, if the move to give stammer surgery was made knowing this would occur.

Anyway, those blaming the decision at the time would be happy with the decision now I would imagine ??
you never know being a professional hockey team you probably are more aware of what is going around in world over general joe like me who really didnt recognize even this was an issue till italy death numbers started coming in..... missed china basically.....

TODD with luck we will play in april and win cup in july ..... the best steps finally imho have been taken now people got to help isolate selves as much as possible kill this down etc... till can go back to business as usual.... wont be able to kill completely but if get numbers down can trace and take steps id hope etc..

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
There was an article in the Times a while back saying that since the season got put on hold they were able to slow down Stamkos' rehab so that he should be back even better than he normally might if they had rushed it to make the postseason.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Well hopefully we can get healthy and win the Cup when and if the playoffs are conducted for this season, because with the cap likely staying flat we are screwed when it comes to resigning our RFAs for next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad