2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Not sure what happened with Luc and I's trade not going through but it would have been nice to have Miller and Smith for the start of this week like I was supposed to. Just watching them put up more goals/points than the rest of my team combined is greeaaattt...

archangel2

May 19, 2019
trade to announce

My rebuild starts

I trade a 5th and Patches to Canucker for his 1st

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Pacioretty is currently ranked #13 by yahoo, volume shooter throughout his career (an area I'm lacking in), is now the 2nd highest point player on my team (another area I'm lacking) behind Eichel, plays on a very good line...also getting a 5th rounder back, which is still a decent pick. It's a risk but it covers the stats I was trying to pick up.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Pacioretty is currently ranked #13 by yahoo, volume shooter throughout his career (an area I'm lacking in), is now the 2nd highest point player on my team (another area I'm lacking) behind Eichel, plays on a very good line...also getting a 5th rounder back, which is still a decent pick. It's a risk but it covers the stats I was trying to pick up.

I had the same reaction as Luc, then realize it wasn't so bad considering he is ranked 13th by Yahoo. He's having a really good season.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Says the guy who's asking for a 1st round pick for Blake Wheeler and a 10th hahaha
What in the world was that response
Wheeler has been one of the top producing forwards in Fantasy for like the last five years.
He is way more established, And is having a pretty average start to the year.

I did not even criticize the trade, I literally just said I don’t know what to think about it, such a odd aggressive response.

Very disappointing reaction by you @CaptainBo

Even CRD said the same in the above post, jeez

Last edited:

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
What in the world was that response
Wheeler has been one of the top producing forwards in Fantasy for like the last five years.
He is way more established, And is having a pretty average start to the year.

I did not even criticize the trade, I literally just said I don’t know what to think about it, such a odd aggressive response.

Very disappointing reaction by you @CaptainBo

Even CRD said the same in the above post, jeez

Oh come on nothing about my response was aggressive, I was pointing out something that was funny. Don't act like I Bill Peters'd you

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, I have tried countless trade ideas, from trading my 1st overall for stars, trading some of my stars, and a few other ideas.

Some were bad proposals after thinking about them
Some I regret doing and pulled them quickly.
But at the end of the day, It's pretty lame I have not gotten basically any counter offers like at all.
Nothing through PM
Nothing through Yahoo
Just a Rejection and that's it.

While I understand if you dislike a proposal, that's fine, completely understandable. (I am sure some of them are awful)
I just wish people could play around a little, do some counter offers, or at least DM me on HF Boards saying they are not interested in doing trades right now, maybe later on, etc.

Just trying to get some activity gong in the trade market.
I even went as far as taking some time, DMing each and every person in the league talking trades separately, I got a total of 2 responses.

Just some thoughts

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Activity just to have activity isn't going to happen...I know I personally don't have the time or inclination to beat my head against a wall in order to just make a trade with someone...it has to make sense for both parties and 90% of the time one side is trying to fleece the other and doesn't consider what the other GM is trying to accomplish from their side. That said, I'm always willing to listen to offers, but if the offer isn't in the neighborhood of what I'm trying to do with my team, I'm just going to reject and move on without countering.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Activity just to have activity isn't going to happen...I know I personally don't have the time or inclination to beat my head against a wall in order to just make a trade with someone...it has to make sense for both parties and 90% of the time one side is trying to fleece the other and doesn't consider what the other GM is trying to accomplish from their side. That said, I'm always willing to listen to offers, but if the offer isn't in the neighborhood of what I'm trying to do with my team, I'm just going to reject and move on without countering.
I actually only have time right now because I’m incredibly sick and I’m off work for two weeks

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

90% willing to listen to offers is hoping that a drunk proposal will happen so that you can fleece the drunken one in a trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->