Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Kakko is better

46f.jpg

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Can I seriously not edit my pre-draft rankings without going through EVERYONE (like kept players as well?)

That's a serious issue if I'm not going to be home and on my computer until 7:30-7:45. Kind of pisses me off. Is there something I'm missing or something I can do here?

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Can I seriously not edit my pre-draft rankings without going through EVERYONE (like kept players as well?)

That's a serious issue if I'm not going to be home and on my computer until 7:30-7:45. Kind of pisses me off. Is there something I'm missing or something I can do here?

I drag 20-30 players I want to the top. It is pretty useless.

Mentioned it before, but I'm too injured to play hockey tonight, so we can start a bit later if need be (I was the one that had to leave @8).

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I guess that makes sense, just gotta open a different window with the players page. Thanks SC.

If we could start any later that's obviously super appreciated. I'll try to queue 50 or so players in case but it's still preferable to draft by position each round based on who's been taken.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Pushed the draft back 15 minutes to 7:30pm. We don't know who it could affect so I don't want to be pushing the time back too much.

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I know snitches get stitches but it looks like BrockH's team only has 1 rookie keeper, therefore is 9-1.

Am I wrong?

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I know snitches get stitches but it looks like BrockH's team only has 1 rookie keeper, therefore is 9-1.

Am I wrong?

you are right, lol...when I did the checks I only looked at Rittich's games played. Didn't realize he was older than 26...

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

Simple fix. BrockH and the Temp were quick to respond, they will drop Ekblad and receive Supplementary Type A pick.

I had to review the CBA since it's been a while since we've had GMs with less than 9 GMs. Type A supplementary picks are for teams with fewer than 9 keepers. Then Type B supplementary draft picks are for teams with fewer than 11 round picks. So I had to make a few switches to the last round of the draft to take care of the supplementary draft rounds.

After 11 rounds,
Type A supplementary round
1. BrockH
2. Lucbourdon
Type B supplementary round
3. Canucker
4. StrictlyCommercial

Good eye CaptainBo.

Reactions: donut

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Pushed the draft back 15 minutes to 7:30pm. We don't know who it could affect so I don't want to be pushing the time back too much.

Yes you do. Pretty much I maybe f***ed for being able to actually attend the draft. My plan was to enter the draft and load up my queue and jump into uni van. You guys picked the one day in all of september I would not be able to be available to draft. Whatever.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Yes you do. Pretty much I maybe ****ed for being able to actually attend the draft. My plan was to enter the draft and load up my queue and jump into uni van. You guys picked the one day in all of september I would not be able to be available to draft. Whatever.

Yeah I forgot, my bad. If you can get your original account back then you can be involved in the conversation in our group chat. Can't satisfy everyone.
But why can't you set up a predraft queue if you're queuing anyways?

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Yeah I forgot, my bad. If you can get your original account back then you can be involved in the conversation in our group chat. Can't satisfy everyone.
But why can't you set up a predraft queue if you're queuing anyways?

That 15 minute change has killed me

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I will once again say that Yahoo Fantasy sucks...ESPN is much better.

I look forward to drafting a championship team tonight...eat it suckers! lol

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I can queue up more players if it needs to be moved back to 7:15...just let me know before 4:30 cause that's when I'm leaving for this thing that doesn't end til 7 in West Kelowna, 30 minute drive from my house.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Why don’t we just move it back to 7:15 and keep it at the time everyone’s been planning for the last few days?

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Ok. We'll move it back to 715pm.

Don't be late.

We'll make sure we stick with CBA processes next time!

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
This is one of my favorite days of the year. :D

4Mcv7QP.gif

The World Championship is coming back south of the border, boys.

Reactions: donut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad