2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Lol fair enough...I don't think I'd trade Jarry straight up for Shesterkin at this point, let alone add Kakko.

Biggest regret of this season is not picking up Jarry instantly after the Hart deal (I believe that was the timing). I wanted to since I have Murray and it was clear that Jarry was grabbing the starting role but I had no one I wanted to drop. Makes me sad to think about.

Reactions: Canucker

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Lol, Vanilla gave up nothing of value other than Jarry. Shesterkin makes Kakko a drop for him, and Bertuzzi will be cut by me when Olofsson is back.

So good non-rookie goalie for the top goalie prospect in the world. Pretty sure this trade will look worse for me in the long-term.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Did I miss the memo on Shesterkin? To each their own, but i'm puzzled, why trade the 3rd ranked goalie (on yahoo) in the NHL who is even younger than Shesterkin? Be interesting to see if it pans out. That said, if you are interested in giving up Binnington or Samsonov, let me know. lol

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Did I miss the memo on Shesterkin? To each their own, but i'm puzzled, why trade the 3rd ranked goalie (on yahoo) in the NHL who is even younger than Shesterkin? Be interesting to see if it pans out. That said, if you are interested in giving up Binnington or Samsonov, let me know. lol

Jarry is older. Shesterkin still qualifies as a rookie. Jarry does not.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
This week is crazy close with Archangel. :eek:

The intensity is starting to ramp up. I'm looking at scores now with more concern. :laugh:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Trade call

Archangel trades Patrice Bergereon and a 10th to brickh for n schmaltz and a 6th

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well, Georgiev, who's younger than Shesterkin and will almost certainly be a rookie keeper this year as well, is getting his second straight start.

Anyone want to trade a young starting goalie who's going to the all-star game and a highly-drafted teenager with superstar potential for him?

Anyone? Don't miss out on this deal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad