GDT: 2019-20 GM#63 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 2/23/20

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Do you think there is anyone that could be in a position of authority to get through to him? Anything involving Doughty will have to come from Doughty. If he's not into it, nobody is going to be able to tell him to get into it. He's reached a level professionally where he's beyond that.
Todd could sit him a game. He won't do it though.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Do you think there is anyone that could be in a position of authority to get through to him? Anything involving Doughty will have to come from Doughty. If he's not into it, nobody is going to be able to tell him to get into it. He's reached a level professionally where he's beyond that.
You’re probably right. His mother maybe. That’s probably it.

Reactions: KingsFan7824

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
on the power play in a board battle and they're still crying to refs for penalties

high level entitlement

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
lewis with the best pass of his life, directly onto mcdavid's tape....

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This team is too damn frustrating. And why the hell are the refs calling penalties with 20 seconds left?

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
hasn't taken a shift since 5min into the period with frk

frk only had one since with amadio

think they're just the odd men out
Frk was out there quite a bit. Wonder if it’s a conditioning thing or a teaching thing. Hopefully not an injury but he was sitting on the bench at the end so I doubt that.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Frk was out there quite a bit. Wonder if it’s a conditioning thing or a teaching thing.
pretty much attached at the hip with vilardi until kempe got the promotion then the blender took control

i think tmac was trying to inject lizotte onto struggling lines and nothing really settled from that point forward

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
pretty much attached at the hip with vilardi until kempe got the promotion then the blender took control

i think tmac was trying to inject lizotte onto struggling lines and nothing really settled from that point forward
Is there a place anymore to see shift charts? I feel like nhl.com has them but they’re impossible to find.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Actually thought we were gonna get shutout. So fighting back for 2 goals is an amazing accomplishment. But these are the games you expect. All these promising young players we once thought we had, the Amadio's, Wagner's, lizotte's of the world are who they are. Come to the kings and all your offensive potentials go down the drain. Seriously don't know what it is. Lets hope none of our future high end prospects don't flame out the same way. Sheesh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad