GDT: 2019-20 GM#62 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:30pm 2/22/20

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Kopitar and Iafallo both played over 26 minutes last night and combined for 3 shots on goal. I’ll let you all guess who had two shots and who had one.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
they are a combined 2-12... wanna guess who has the 2 ?
the shootout is a crapshoot no matter who goes, Kopitar, Brown and Carter have the highest pct. that's why you see them out there.

I get what you're saying not disagreeing but players you've mentioned haven't been too good lately. Just a little change might not be too bad.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vilardi has that vision and knack to think three steps ahead. Thankful he is healthy and look forward to the future.

The Avs are depleted. Rantanen didn’t even play. Great young dmen and Byram on the way. Their gonna be ok.

Sure but if their bit players are going to be that grumpy over getting checked by a nothing team, they're gonna have a real hard time with playoff checking.

Again definitely not MacKinnon and Landeskog and the othere guys that have been there before like EJ. But if guys like Jost, Compher, Girard and even Makar are going to just flip out and wilt anytime someone gets near them, their depth is going to be as soft and worthless as the 2012 Coyotes in the playoffs with no Dr. Doan to come save them.

I'm sure getting guys back will help but I'm thinking they need to add some experience.

Reactions: Fifth Marauder

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Kopitar and Iafallo both played over 26 minutes last night and combined for 3 shots on goal. I’ll let you all guess who had two shots and who had one.

this is why sometimes I don’t understand what the coaches are thinking . That and Wagner and Amadio being in the lineup consistently

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The Gretzky era jerseys are not only the best design scheme in Kings history, they are top 5 in NHL history. (or even higher...)

:hockey:

Everything but that ugly Chevy logo. I might be the only one that hated those. Love everything else but that Logo was lame for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad