GDT: 2019-20 GM#62 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:30pm 2/22/20

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Yeah that was my point.

I know, just saying what else can you expect. The coach has to not put them out there. We'd all be happier if the Kings lost differently. Not lose to an emergency backup that drives the Kings zamboni different, but, at least a Lizotte on the OT PP type different. At least Frk was out there though. Although if Carter were healthy, Frk would not have been there.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Quick deserved better tonight.

Doughty quietly had a pretty awesome game, nice to see he still has those in him when he's feeling up to it, seemed to get up for MacKinnon

Glad the Avs medical team is better than ours, that's some Old Testament shit fusing Makar's two halves back together so quickly

I really really like the Avs but tonight they were channeling the Predators

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This team seriously has no one who can score on a shootout. It's embarrassing. I would go Kempe, Wagner(he just scored why not again), and then lizotte.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
It was probably one of the better defensive efforts of the season I guess. They gave up a lot of shots, but a lot of them weren't dangerous and the ones that were Quick was up to the task.

Obviously not as good of a night for Gabe, but he still shows that high level of skill that no other player has.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The Avs have become the biggest bunch of whiners in the league. THey got all the calls tonight, while the refs just let the hook and slashes by them go all game.
0/5 on the PP:
WAHHH THESE REFS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAHHHH

8randyn

Aug 14, 2011
Valencia, CA
Kempe-Vilardi-Frk was the best Kings line again tonight. Vilardi was huffing and puffing hardcore in the penalty box and after shifts. You have to think that once his conditioning at the NHL level develops he's going to be a gamebreaker. Will be interesting to see how he handles a back to back (if he plays)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah that Avs team is way more fragile than I thought. Lotta whining, even Makar was getting flustered.

They'll go as far as Mackinnon takes them but the rest were folding like Filip Forsberg when a stick enters his atmosphere

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Woohoo 50 points boi. Only 30 points behind West leading Blues. We got em right where we want em.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Will be interesting to see how Vilardi handles a back to back (if he plays)

tenor.gif

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Nice penalty shot goal by Wagner by the way. He deserves props for it.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This team seriously has no one who can score on a shootout. It's embarrassing. I would go Kempe, Wagner(he just scored why not again), and then lizotte.

they are a combined 2-12... wanna guess who has the 2 ?
the shootout is a crapshoot no matter who goes, Kopitar, Brown and Carter have the highest pct. that's why you see them out there.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Kempe-Vilardi-Frk was the best Kings line again tonight. Vilardi was huffing and puffing hardcore in the penalty box and after shifts. You have to think that once his conditioning at the NHL level develops he's going to be a gamebreaker. Will be interesting to see how he handles a back to back (if he plays)

The Reign play back to back almost every weekend, and Vilardi was certainly getting more ice time down there so he should be fine. The deep breathes in the box seemed exaggerated which made me think they were deliberate.

Reactions: ibleedkings

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Vilardi has that vision and knack to think three steps ahead. Thankful he is healthy and look forward to the future.

The Avs are depleted. Rantanen didn’t even play. Great young dmen and Byram on the way. Their gonna be ok.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad