GDT: 2019-20 GM#60 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @5:00pm 2/18/20

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Winnipeg's create-a-player random name generator is pulling out some gems for these goals

You know I'm all for a good loss, but this team is on the razor's edge of competitiveness night after night. It's maddening how simultaneously not-close/close we are :laugh:

It's not like watching Detroit where it looks like they're in the AHL, this team legitimately gives team fits on the way to their next loss

I'm not looking for moral victories, just saying the system is good, and the talent is coming

Reactions: KingsFan7824

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
bad pinch doughty, horrible whiff amadio

time to bench prokhorkin

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
It's comical how poorly this team supports their goalies. You just have to hope that Cal doesn't get demoralized by being left hung out to dry.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
200.gif

Winnipeg's create-a-player random name generator

Those are the correct set of words for the concept that was in my head.

strangers.jpg

This is the only Appleton I'm familiar with.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
There has to be a better plan than ice this lineup and add 3-4 rookies next year. Those poor kids (Vilardi, JAD, Bjornfot, and Anderson according to Faux) will have their confidence completely destroyed by Christmas. Not to mention Peterson...he picked a bad year to be a Kings goalie!

Reactions: SFKingshomer

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
There has to be a better plan than ice this lineup and add 3-4 rookies next year. Those poor kids (Vilardi, JAD, Bjornfot, and Anderson according to Faux) will have their confidence completely destroyed by Christmas. Not to mention Peterson...he picked a bad year to be a Kings goalie!
They'll have enough cap space to knock over a small child and can hopefully go get a stoll and a greener or a scuderi or Sean O'Donnell

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls

I agree and don’t think that is the plan. They will have to move some assets for immediate help and add some free agents to reach the cap floor. I would have liked to see them try to snag Trochek out of Florida if he is truly available. They really need some talent in the 23-26 age range.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Dude, just go somewhere else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad