GDT: 2019-20 GM#59 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @5:00pm 2/15/20 Stadium Series @Air Force Academy

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Another thing I noticed that DD had a really good defensive game. If this asshole wants to play he can play. He's just riding the tank with the rest.

Reactions: deaderhead28

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Was that the first hattrick that didn't have a hat thrown on the ice? Don't think I saw one [ although, it was a long way to toss one].

I was at the game; I tried to throw my hat down to the field hoping the staff would throw them on the ice for us, but they were telling people not to throw them.

The game was epic. Fantastic job by the NHL and the Air Force Academy.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
That was actually a really great production all around. Sucks for Colorado that they didn’t win, but everything else about the game was really amazing. Nothing was too tacky or too over the top. The jerseys weren’t as bad on the ice as I thought they’d be.

Overall - and I don’t say this too often - a really great job and look for the NHL.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I was at the game; I tried to throw my hat down to the field hoping the staff would throw them on the ice for us, but they were telling people not to throw them.

The game was epic. Fantastic job by the NHL and the Air Force Academy.
Yeah it was too far to throw hats and we were on the lower bowl.Great game but what a traffic mess leaving the game.Daryl Evan's was in our section talking to fans and willing to take pictures with us,great and classy guy.Got to see Rad Carlos and gang as well.What a great job the community and the NHL did to make this happen.Was surprise to see so many Kings fans to be honest.Night before the game we saw Nick and Daryl in Colorado Springs for the fan meet and great and raffle.Most people werent wearing hats but beanies due to the cold temperatures.

Last edited:

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
20200215_165340.jpg

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Yeah it was too far to throw hats and we were on the lower bowl.Great game but what a traffic mess leaving the game.Daryl Evan's was in our section talking to fans and willing to take pictures with us,great and classy guy.Got to see Rad Carlos and gang as well.What a great job the community and the NHL did to make this happen.Was surprise to see so many Kings fans to be honest.Night before the game we saw Nick and Daryl in Colorado Springs for the fan meet and great and raffle.Most people werent wearing hats but beanies due to the cold temperatures.

We were at the fan meet and great as well! We won a t-shirt in the raffle, then Nick gave us two more as he was leaving for free! We were lucky enough to have him sit at our table for a while, always a pleasure to hear him talk. Faust was buzzing around as well, don't think I saw him turn down a drink all night, good guy. Also, Jon Rosen looked like he'd been up for 48 straight hours, poor guy, guessing the trade deadline is a rough time to be a reporter.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Kings actually played a quality game from start to finish. Like someone turned off tank mode.

I propose all King games the rest of the season be played outside. These old, tired vets who spend their days at home doing chores and changing diapers seemed to have a little more pep in their step and played with some pride.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad