GDT: 2019-20 GM#24 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 11/25/19

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not a single Kings player wanted the puck in OT. Brown got it and instantly turned into the boards where it's "safe" because none of these guys know how to stick handle, skate and shoot.

Did you miss the Kempe shift? They gave no f***s about possession, he just barrelled in and fired it.

The old guys sucked though. That's a full breakdown. Doughty plays good D, puck squirts to uncovered player like it did earlier, Quick gaffes the pokecheck, easy goal. Sort of thing that happens when you're one team in the midst of losing and one team in the midst of winning. Not gonna call it a 'bad bounce' loss at all because every one of those was more than bad luck.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Happy that for 30 seconds our number 1 powerplay had an out of body experience and became the ‘85 Oilers.

Kempe had a great game, hope he can keep it up.

Thanks for not making me regret that I chose to watch the 3rd over the cheese grater.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Kempe and Iafallo both had their best games in a while. Hopefully more to come from them.

Lizzotte is a treat to watch, glad to see him draw some OT playtime. Why Brown was out there though is beyond me. When will they learn?

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Not as bad as starting 4 on 3 in ot and losing 4 on 3....remember Aaron Miller? Kings/Ducks.

Yeah, a shorty would've really sucked. Still, they started the OT pp as flat as possible and made no effort to get thing set up until it was over. They pretty much gave away OT.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Lizottes assist was refreshing. Kings scoring on a power play, amazing. Should have finished it off during the 4-on-3, but Kings.

Quick getting beaten glove high all day. Except for the one shot from Sorenson.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
weird they claim "stepped on" i don't remember seeing any skates near his arms unless it got like, pinched somehow

if they went straight to the hospital i'm assuming it was pretty bad

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If Marty goes to IR, they either activate Forbort a little early (seems unlikely without playing since last season and no conditioning stint in ONT), call up a right shot (LaDue) or one of the lefties (Bjornfot, Anderson or Clague). My bet is LaDue is called up to replace Amart and Walker/Doughty stay together.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
God damn lots of options, I love it.

Nearly totally forgot about ALL those guys due to years and years of vet retreads :laugh:

Maybe a few more games for each.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Oof, hope Marty is okay. That doesn’t sound good at all.

Hope we get to see the man, the myth, the Mikey.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Great comeback. Shame about Quicks pokecheck,but it’s never been the best bit of his game and he couldn’t do much about the first 3.

Good to see Kopi lead the way again, he is definitely playing consistently well. Kempe has started to show more confidence the last few games and it really came together tonight and he was our best player. He now needs to build on that and hopefully can get some consistency. It really gives TM something to work with now as well as it’s the first time he’s really put it together for him.

Toffoli...urgh.

Hope AMart is OK, that sounds like it must have hurt.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
must be very deep cut to have to go to hospital. Looked like top of hand/thumb area?

Really bad timing I know... Buuuuuut, maybe this will prevent him from being able to produce those amazing between the skates, no look pass to the opposition??... Too soon:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->