GDT: 2019-20 GM#20 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @1:00pm 11/16/19

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Hope all those VGK fans enjoyed their road trip, almost feels as good as running the Canucks fans out of the building circa 2012

73537340_10220848845880204_5687148286067081216_n.jpg
Our eloquent king!! :laugh:

Reactions: Legionnaire

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Lewis is done. Age and injuries have caught with him. He'll always be a big part of the 2 Cups but both he and the Kings are just letting the clock run out on his contract. All the best.

Reactions: lumbergh

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I refuse to believe that. He was there on the ice and he should have known that if Roy is going after someone there's a reason. He stood by idly and did nothing. Absolutely pathetic. He's not on the roster because he's a great defenseman. He was playing today to add toughness against a notoriously cheap team.

And let's say he didn't see it. Next shift he should have sent Tuch head first into the next century and taken a five minute penalty.

You want to make an impression and last on your team? Do what you're brought in for.

If Roy is tangling with someone and Mac doesn't know why, he isn't going to run third man in and start wailing on the guy. He's just going to think they are beefing.

Play happened in front of me. I was watching Mac. He didn't see it. Vegas had the puck in the zone and the play kept going so Mac was playing defense.

I'd like retribution later in the game, sure, but the moment never presented itself. Might be different if it was a blowout.

Reactions: Ollie Weeks

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If Roy is tangling with someone and Mac doesn't know why, he isn't going to run third man in and start wailing on the guy. He's just going to think they are beefing.

Play happened in front of me. I was watching Mac. He didn't see it. Vegas had the puck in the zone and the play kept going so Mac was playing defense.

I'd like retribution later in the game, sure, but the moment never presented itself. Might be different if it was a blowout.

Alright so he didn't see it. You think the last place team in all honesty should be considering the score when their captain gets rocked?

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Alright so he didn't see it. You think the last place team in all honesty should be considering the score when their captain gets rocked?

I think if there was a feeling on the bench that something more should happen, then it would have. I mean, would I like for him to just go and attack and unwilling combatant later in the game for the hit? Sure thing. I also know that Clown Reaves would have gone and done the same to someone else afterwards.

The last place team is still trying to win. Roy played patty cake with him and then the Kings scored a shortie on the penalty. They didn't seem too upset about the hit. You and I think they should be more upset but since he wasn't hurt, I guess they didn't care too much v. trying to win the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->