2019-20 General Lightning Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Let me lay down some truth and gospel that is irrefutable and will get you to follow the Apostle, Jan Rutta.

The Apostle has played 3 games this season. He has 1 point (1 A), 2 PIM, 3 Shots on net. The Apostle has 63.6 dZS%. The Apostle is so trusted to stop non-believers, he starts on the defensive a majority of the time. The Apostle does this without even taking Penalties. In 72 Shifts, The Apostle has taken 1 minor penalty. The Apostle is so righteous, he only takes a Penalty 0.14% of his shifts. Believe in the play of the Apostle.

Do not believe the heretical plus/minus stat of which the Apostle is -5. That is written by the false stats prophet to test your faith in the Apostle, Jan Rutta. The Apostle has zero, that is right...ZERO Giveaways in those 3 games. The Apostle, while being our rock, by being our faith, has not given the enemy a single gift. Believe in the play and charts of the Apostle.

The final gospel of the Apostle, Jan Rutta is the most telling fact. To convert the non-believers into the followers of the gospel. In the 3 games that the Apostle has graced us with, we have a record of 2W - 1L. That 1L is solely based on the fact that the confused, lost lamb, Jon Cooper, misplayed the Apostle. The lamb only played the Apostle, for 13:57 TOI during the Islander's game. Which we lost. The Buffalo and New Jersey game that on the power of the Apostle we won, he played an average of 18:50 TOI. When the Apostle is on the ice longer, the more we win. Believe in the play, the charts, and facts of the Apostle.

Believe, and do not waver friends. For we have the holy charts to guide us through the darkest of days.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Let me lay down some truth and gospel that is irrefutable and will get you to follow the Apostle, Jan Rutta.

The Apostle has played 3 games this season. He has 1 point (1 A), 2 PIM, 3 Shots on net. The Apostle has 63.6 dZS%. The Apostle is so trusted to stop non-believers, he starts on the defensive a majority of the time. The Apostle does this without even taking Penalties. In 72 Shifts, The Apostle has taken 1 minor penalty. The Apostle is so righteous, he only takes a Penalty 0.14% of his shifts. Believe in the play of the Apostle.

Do not believe the heretical plus/minus stat of which the Apostle is -5. That is written by the false stats prophet to test your faith in the Apostle, Jan Rutta. The Apostle has zero, that is right...ZERO Giveaways in those 3 games. The Apostle, while being our rock, by being our faith, has not given the enemy a single gift. Believe in the play and charts of the Apostle.

The final gospel of the Apostle, Jan Rutta is the most telling fact. To convert the non-believers into the followers of the gospel. In the 3 games that the Apostle has graced us with, we have a record of 2W - 1L. That 1L is solely based on the fact that the confused, lost lamb, Jon Cooper, misplayed the Apostle. The lamb only played the Apostle, for 13:57 TOI during the Islander's game. Which we lost. The Buffalo and New Jersey game that on the power of the Apostle we won, he played an average of 18:50 TOI. When the Apostle is on the ice longer, the more we win. Believe in the play, the charts, and facts of the Apostle.

Believe, and do not waver friends. For we have the holy charts to guide us through the darkest of days.

More of the elite content I come here for. God bless HF Boards, bring our boys home

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
After tonight we'll have officially played the fewest games out of every team in the NHL. Hell, by the time we play the rags we will have 5 games in hand on Toronto for christ sake. :laugh:

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
After tonight we'll have officially played the fewest games out of every team in the NHL. Hell, by the time we play the rags we will have 5 games in hand on Toronto for christ sake. :laugh:

this sucks means we are going to have a lot of back to back games for many weeks ?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We don't have any back to backs for a month still. This scheduling has been strange...

I cant remember when we were ever this far behind in games played. I feel we are usually the ones who have played close to the most or there are several teams with games in hand on us. At least its felt that way in recent years.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I cant remember when we were ever this far behind in games played. I feel we are usually the ones who have played close to the most or there are several teams with games in hand on us. At least its felt that way in recent years.

It happens to a couple teams every year, the Sweden trip just added to the delay. Last year we were at the top of the league with games in hand most of the time.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Calgary at the moment has 21 games played while we're sitting at 15. :laugh:

Reactions: Todd1a

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
tleDgey.png

Reactions: Todd1a and Hint1k
Status