Who is the Flyers #25 SKATER prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The fantasy is calling Ginning a hockey player!

Soon he’ll be stocking the top shelves at a supermarket, wishing he had learned how to use his stick.

While i think your dislike of Ginning may be a bit extreme, this was a welcome hearty chuckle this morning. Being at work for 3 hours already sucks.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
While i think your dislike of Ginning may be a bit extreme, this was a welcome hearty chuckle this morning. Being at work for 3 hours already sucks.
Extreme? EXTREME!?

What’s extreme about hating the worst prospect to ever be drafted?! A guy who handles the puck worse than I handle my 7th grade math pop quizzes?! A player who has the calmness and composure of a coked-up amputee giraffe?! A player who single-handedly caused our prospect pool to be ranked behind one that includes Justin Bailey?!

All I’m saying is that this future Hemköp regional manager should quit now and save us the headache.

(I’m also exaggerating to match his loyal supporters, but that’s not important right now)

Last edited:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
You said it, Serdyuk is an intriguing prospect. Ginning, not so much.
Serdyuk is intriguing for a 159 lbs 6th round flier. He has nowhere near Ginning’s international pedigree & professional experience, which people are ignoring.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I’ll also add that even though people hate Pronman, & he only ranked Ginning 23 (with goalies), he is connected, & he wrote “He’s a player who coaches praise a lot because of his hockey sense & compete level” & “has above average vision.”

Things I said not long ago when I strongly disagreed with Ted Brown & others who were blasting Ginning’s hockey sense. I think he’s intelligent. I think he sees the ice well. I think he’ll improve. He’ll never be flashy. But also remember the Flyers’ recent draft history is huge on hockey sense. They spent a 2 on Ginning. I see hockey sense in Ginning. Obviously Pronman’s sources see it. But he has a bad international blunder.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Extreme? EXTREME!?

What’s extreme about hating the worst prospect to ever be drafted?! A guy who handles the puck worse than I handle my 7th grade math pop quizzes?! A player who has the calmness and composure of a coked-up amputee giraffe?! A player who single-handedly caused our prospect pool to be ranked behind one that includes Justin Bailey?!

All I’m saying is that this future Hemköp regional manager should quit now and save us the headache.

(I’m also exaggerating to match his loyal supporters, but that’s not important right now)

I think i see what youre doing here.

Reactions: Striiker

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Ginning, you lost the vote
It was number twenty five, but at least you're still alive

Hard luck Adam Ginning, you're a bad pick
Gotta try again, and win poll twenty six

Ginning, oooooooooo

You just make us sigh
But it's not your fault you were drafted by Hex-tall

Ad