2019-20 Dallas Stars Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

This is a good approach. The team needs everybody so everybody needs to be kept engaged by playing in games.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Benn-Pavelski-Seguin
Gurianov-Hintz-Radulov
Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau
Dowling/Janmark-Dickinson-Perry

This is what I would like to see.

Dowling has done well with Benn and Seguin but it's unrealistic to expect him to be a permanent fixture there. I'd like to see if Pavelski can gel with them if given some time.

I really want to see Gurianov and Hintz back together. Gurianov is the only one I've seen show chemistry with Hintz. Roope was kind of doing it on his own prior to his injury. Plus their speed on the same line is just fun to watch.

3rd line needs to explanation.

Thats a 4th line that allows you to roll 4 lines.

I do like that Monty isn't going to let anyone sit for too long.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Well that Johns news is unexpected and awesome. If he came back who sits - Klingberg?

Really? :laugh:

Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Sekera
Oleksiak - Polak/Johns
Polak/Johns, Fedun

Give Polak a rest and ease Johns back in slowly.

I’m still doubtful he ever plays again, much less this season.

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
I don't get why more good players we have less there are scoring. Should be oposite. If we would have McDavid alone he would have 120 points and if we would have him and crosby they both would have like 80.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Petro can chirp all he wants, we all know he'd get dummied by 14 if he manned up and dropped the mitts.
Doesn't matter one bit. So could Ryan Reaves. Petro can say whatever he wants to Benn because he is a Cup champion and it went through the Stars and their captain.

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
At this point you just take a 5th and leave it. Holding him doesnt just magically produce value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->