2019-20 Dallas Stars Regular Season Discussion - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
As far as I can tell he only has a NMC

I doubt they’d move him, but you never know. I think they’d try to move Benn first
The Nmc is more powerful than the ntc. Nmc means he cannot be moved at all, trade, waivers, loan etc. Without him signing off on it

He doesn't "only" have an NMC, he has literally protection from any kind of transaction the team might want to make with him under almost every circumstance (contact violation being an obvious exception)

That said the team likely isn't willing to trade there best scorer and best forward for anything but a upgrade and there's not many of those available ever

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
The Nmc is more powerful than the ntc. Nmc means he cannot be moved at all, trade, waivers, loan etc. Without him signing off on it

He doesn't "only" have an NMC, he has literally protection from any kind of transaction the team might want to make with him under almost every circumstance (contact violation being an obvious exception)

That said the team likely isn't willing to trade there best scorer and best forward for anything but a upgrade and there's not many of those available ever

Wow not sure what I was thinking there lol. One of the guys on my hockey team is an agent for some NHL players and we were literally just talking about NMC a week ago. Time to go home

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Am i the only person when the other team go on the power play...feels optimistic?

Like our PK is so lethal, not so much for shorties they are a bonus that dont happen often..but im so confident in it i genuinely think a strong 2 min PK will bring momentum back for us and i expect it to be killed.

Almost more excited to go on the penalty kill than the powerplay haha.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Am i the only person when the other team go on the power play...feels optimistic?

Like our PK is so lethal, not so much for shorties they are a bonus that dont happen often..but im so confident in it i genuinely think a strong 2 min PK will bring momentum back for us and i expect it to be killed.

Almost more excited to go on the penalty kill than the powerplay haha.
I think Radulov feels the same way you do. That would explain a lot.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
The top line as well as the CFC line are expected. If all four lines are playing regularly I wouldn’t mind seeing a fast line of 13-24-34 and then 16-18-10 together. Of course a change of putting Pavelski back with Hintz and Gurianov wouldn’t hurt as they’ve had some time together.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I really liked Drinking Problem- haven’t listened to their newest album.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Since October 29 (23 game sample size)

- 2nd best Winning % (.761) to Washington
- Equal most points (35) with St Louis

Were definitely one of the big chances this year

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
upload_2019-12-20_14-38-39.jpeg

Got this bad boy in today. I wanted to be different I guess.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Road to Winter Classic on NBCSN tonight.

If anyone has a stream let me know. Would be nice to watch it tonight before it's out on YouTube tomorrow because Christmas Eve will be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad