2019-20 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
LOC deserves a call up. I know I've been beating this drum for a while but I really think there's some decent NHL upside with him and he's building on last year quite well again this season so far.

Reactions: klozge

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
LOC deserves a call up. I know I've been beating this drum for a while but I really think there's some decent NHL upside with him and he's building on last year quite well again this season so far.
Agreed. He is just super fast and fits the Avs mold. I’d like to have a sample to see where he is at.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Why are the Eagles playing a 10:30AM game in San Antonio tomorrow?:huh:

Perhaps they hate the Eagles?

MaqczL0.gif

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
It's pretty clear the plan is to overcook Timmins in the AHL. I wouldn't expect a call up in 2019 for him unless we get even more defensmen injured.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
It's pretty clear the plan is to overcook Timmins in the AHL. I wouldn't expect a call up in 2019 for him unless we get even more defensmen injured.

Yeah, I think that was the original plan, until he looked great in pre-season. Then when he had trouble his first couple games of the regular season, they just went back to the original plan.

I can see him getting a call up in December or after the holidays. Then again, Cole, Graves, Barberio, and Connauton have all looked pretty bad. Either Timmins or Rosen could get called up any day if they continue to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad