Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Tampa in 6, Las Vegas Golden Knights in 6

Tampa over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in 5

FACT

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I feel like both Columbus and Boston were different (and arguably better) variations on what the Isles are doing, so it's not like Tampa hasn't seen something like them before. Bolts in 5.

Dallas hasn't looked like they have their entire team pulling weight - on paper they have a crazy mix of experience and some youth. I think they figure it out this series, but Vegas is too fast for them. Vegas in 7.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I feel like both Columbus and Boston were different (and arguably better) variations on what the Isles are doing, so it's not like Tampa hasn't seen something like them before. Bolts in 5.

Dallas hasn't looked like they have their entire team pulling weight - on paper they have a crazy mix of experience and some youth. I think they figure it out this series, but Vegas is too fast for them. Vegas in 7.
I think Dal and NYI will be hurt by not being able to finish their series off faster. For Dal at least Vegas went 7 as well and played 3 in 4 so game 1 is 4 in 6 for them. But dal has some older key vets so see how that wears on them.

NYI now has to travel from Toronto to Edm today. About a 3 hour flight but they gain 2 hours in time zone. So if they flew out at 2pm local time they would land around 3 pm local time in edm. So likely a later dinner for their biological clock at 7:30-8pm est this closer to 6pm local time. And be in bed around 9pm.

i am pulling for the isles here. Local boy Barzal to stick it to the Oilers for moving the pick, Lou for Toronto to lament passing the gm role to Dubas, and Trotz to show Washington they were stupid and cheap for not paying him and getting knocked out of the first round the last two seasons.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
No back to back scheduled in 3rd round. But yet Canucks get 2 back to backs...ok NHL.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
NBC wouldnt allow the Canuck/ Vegas game to be played on Saturday because they were televising the Kentucky Derby..Bettman had to cave.
NHL would never in the past take precedence over another major event on another network either. Just the reality of the pecking order of the NHL. Kentucky Derby is one of the three big races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->