Prospect Info: 2019 1st Round Pick: Philip Broberg Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Can anyone tell me what kind of ice time he's getting? Minutes compared to next season and if he's playing on special teams?

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
I was not a fan of the pick but watching what he has done lately gives me some understanding of what they saw in him to pick him at that spot. Man I hope this kid can keep on improving because with his combo of speed and size he could be a force. If he could even turn into a guy like JayBo that would be a huge win. One thing about having a glut of young defenders is that they have a lot of value if you have to trade one so long as you give them a chance to mature enough before you pull the trigger. The key is to keep the right ones and get the most from the rest.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Skelleftea starting 7 Ds.

Granberg is out, he was Broberg's partner during preseason that I guess it could have some implications on where he'll play today. We'll see soon enough, unfortunately I'll only be stats watching the game.

I don't know, it still surprises me every year that it's almost impossible to watch SHL legally outside of Sweden...

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Assist for Broberg. He's playing on the top pairing and top PP unit.

I didn't watch much of that period but he's not on the top pair is he? Only played 5 minutes that period. Lundberg and Burström played 8-9 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad