GDT: 2019-19 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @1:00pm 11/29/19

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Maybe Kings fans should welcome the team back with a rousing ovation when they return to home ice tomorrow. Y'know, do something to lift up their spirits.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Maybe Kings fans should welcome the team back with a rousing ovation when they return to home ice tomorrow. Y'know, do something to lift up their spirits.

At least it's a quick game?

Even though they've played better overall without Kovalchuk, in the two road games they've been outscored 7-0 so far. 4-0 in the 1st period, 3-0 in the 2nd.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
All said, I’d pull Quick to save him from having to play behind these guys. He’s getting next to zero help defensively. The problem is that they don’t get much better than this.

The lack of any cutting edge offensively is worrying. Luff, Wagner don’t look like more than bottom 3 players at best and we know that’s all Clifford and Lewis are Prokhorkin though seems to have some untapped upside so I’d like to see him get more of a look. He may only be a bottom 3 guy but he will at least chip in. I’d be playing him over those 4 and Amadio. Don’t get it, as we need our bottom 6 to chip in far more.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
All said, I’d pull Quick to save him from having to play behind these guys. He’s getting next to zero help defensively. The problem is that they don’t get much better than this.

Whenever he plays, he's going to play behind this team. Campbell's numbers this year aren't good either.

The lack of any cutting edge offensively is worrying. Luff, Wagner don’t look like more than bottom 3 players at best and we know that’s all Clifford and Lewis are Prokhorkin though seems to have some untapped upside so I’d like to see him get more of a look. He may only be a bottom 3 guy but he will at least chip in. I’d be playing him over those 4 and Amadio. Don’t get it, as we need our bottom 6 to chip in far more.

Luff and Wagner not looking like top line guys should be expected. A 4th round pick, and an undrafted free agent out of junior. Not a ton of talent anywhere near where Wagner was picked either. Unless you get very lucky, even a 4th line guy in the 4th round is pretty good.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Penalty.. led with his ass on a clean hit.. I admit it was a bit late but it could have been worse and MacD turned his back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad