GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 27 • SF1: SWE (4) - USA (2) F

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Thinking about not even watching this game right now Linus Lindström who has been the consistently worst forward in this tournament again paired with actual f***ing talent. f***ing unbelievable. And Karlström on the first line REALLY?

Apparently not? What was the swedish hockey experts talking about then?

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
Half empty arean. Bring it back to Helsingfors and Malmö!

Edit 4/5 empty...

Reactions: Frannel

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Would be incredibly stupid to not dress your captain who is just a little bit sore. He can be benched at any time during the game if needed.

Completely disagree, he could not even take a shift at the end of last game and could not engage along the boards and was unwilling which his game totally relies on due to his bad shoulder. He was not just a little bit sore. If he can only play 1 minute in the 3rd period two days ago, unless he is miraculously feeling better, you dont try to play him if he cant play, his injury as a center then effects the rest of his line and the powerplay.

With that said if he is feeling better somehow then its great, but he should not have played last game and he did which does not inspire confidence.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
It's pathetic. The home team facing Sweden in a semifinal match-up and something like 15% of the seats are occupied.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
WTF is CMORE doing? I don't want to hear the american play by play guy.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I do find it embarrassing that the US can't sellout the building in their home country. How come they don't try Minny, Boston, Detroit, or Chicago for the US?

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
You'd think that the people of Buffalo would leap at the chance to watch competitive hockey. What a shameful turnout

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Attendance isn't good but it's a Thursday at 4pm, not everyone can easily take a day off to go to a hockey game.

I hate that they are wearing these awful Bills jerseys again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->