GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 11 • Group B: BLR (2) - RUS (5) F

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
If only our bois had the skills to actually do that... That's what is the most infuriating issue atm. Manukyan is going for Nail trophy this year, i guess, not sure if it's bad luck or something bigger

Well, they do, but I have the impression each of them wants to do something incredible instead of just playing simple. The goals they've scored today were quite nice, for eg.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Effort late in the period was good. Svechnikov deserves more points than he has.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Effort late in the period was good. Svechnikov deserves more points than he has.
Surprised he hasn't been attempting to shoot more. I was expecting a shoot first mentality like Tolvanen, but he's really been playing the setup role so far.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Should be a comfortable victory. Losing to Sweden could be more beneficial in order to end up third in the group. To avoid Canada in the semis.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Holy mother of sniping, Kostin. This guy is good. Maybe I should retract my statement regarding Rubtsov and put Kostin as the best Russian at the tourney so far :)

Reactions: stl76

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
How close is Kostin? That kid just oozes confidence with the puck.

I’m at the game and really watching his skating, he is definitely another level forward wise in this game.

Oh and not for nothing but Ron Hextall is standing five feet from me scouting someone. ;)

Reactions: Tripod

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Sukhachev is extremely inconsistent and is absolutely brutal at handling and moving the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad