WC: 2018 WHC: Denmark - The Heroes are Coming (General, Tickets, Accommodation, Cities..)

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Is there resale. I'd like to go to the USA Canada game but don't care about Denmark Germany.

Valdemar

Danish junior hockey
Oct 6, 2007
As ImGoingNucks wrote; there will be a lot of cheap accommodation in Herning for the championship. Here is a link if you want to book: Link

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
Just bought flights to Copenhagen. I'll be there from the 17th to the 21st. I'm hoping I'll get to see Finland play at least once. Would it be reasonable to assume that the TOP2 teams in the Herning group play their quarter-finals in Herning? If it is, Finland finishing third might be OK. I should be landing at Kastrup at 3:10PM and the first quarter-final starts at 4:15PM but I noticed that the train from the airport to the arena takes only 6 minutes and the arena also has lockers where you can store your backpack.

Last edited:

Stian

Mar 7, 2018
Hopefully I am not breaking any rules by posting this, should that be the case, please disregard the message and delete my post.

However, me and 4 of my friends purchased 5 tickets to the Austria - Belarus game at 16.15 on May 12th in Royal Arena Copenhagen that we will not be able to attend.

Would anyone be interested in buying them from us? If so, please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
If I can motivate 2 friends of mine (they don't even know that ice hockey exists :naughty:) to go to Copenhague for a weekend, I could be able to see Russia against France and Austria on the opening weekend

Reactions: Quonis

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
If there are empty seats at any of the Canadian games it because the organisers screwed up. The Canadian tickers were scooped up pretty quickly and talking with a few people they were bought with the idea of reselling them. This will be the first time in about 8 years I have not been to the world championships due to the fact I could not get tickets

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
I read in the danish that some locals in herning are staying in caravans to be able to rent out there houses so people stay in herning.

Big support from the local community

Edit: now 290.000 tickets sold..close to attendance for sweden 2002 actually..pretty decent for denmark

Last edited:
Reactions: Benedict Kovalchuk

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
I read in the danish that some locals in herning are staying in caravans to be able to rent out there houses so people stay in herning.

Edit: now 290.000 tickets sold..close to attendance for sweden 2002 actually..pretty decent for denmark

Well people in Malmo (Sweden) can travel to Copenhagen less than half of hour.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

the locals scooped a lot of the tickets for Canada, USA and German games--this will be the first time in about 5 years that I wont be at the Worlds--there are lots of tickets on the secondary market--more then I have seen in previous event

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
the locals scooped a lot of the tickets for Canada, USA and German games--this will be the first time in about 5 years that I wont be at the Worlds--there are lots of tickets on the secondary market--more then I have seen in previous event

They clamp down quite hard on people trying to resell for profit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->