Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v3| Next: Wed, Sept 5| vs TB| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Glasnow vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I hang on to Osuna, I don't give a **** what he did or didn't do. He is an elite closer. Teams fear you a lot more if you have that elite closer in your bullpen.

Are you a yankee? Sounds like something you’d read on an Alabama faughtbawl board.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Are you a yankee? Sounds like something you’d read on an Alabama faughtbawl board.

I am just saying. I don't care too much about off the field stuff. He is elite on the field. Our closer situation has been a tire fire since his absence. It's not that easy to find a good closer, apparently.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
"...Manny Machado, who is an excellent fielder"

It's almost as if Tabby completely forgets that Machado moved to SS this past season and managed to put up a -13.0 UZR/150 and managed to rack up -19 (-19!) DRS in just over half a seasons worth of work.

Also... Tim Beckham :laugh:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I am just saying. I don't care too much about off the field stuff. He is elite on the field. Our closer situation has been a tire fire since his absence. It's not that easy to find a good closer, apparently.

No no no no. You sound like a damned football fan that doesn’t care about both sides of the story. Victims matter.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That triple bobblehead manages the rare feat of having 1 solid looking face sculpt (Molitor) and two terrible ones.

I keep trying to figure out what the Alomar head actually reminds me of, but it's not coming to mind.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
As much as I would trust most other guys in the pen.

That’s a bit disingenuous, because “most” of the guys in the pen are either average or bad. Your exceptions would probably be Tepera or Oh, and they’re better than Biagini.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Since June Biagani's FIP is 3.28.

His FIP over the season is still the worst on the team amongst all regular pitchers, discounting non regulars like Rowley, Guillmet, and the injured Garcia and Barnes. He’s inconsistent at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad