Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Is there anyway for MLB to schedule games only in domed stadiums and warm weather cities for the first month? Today is more of an outlier with the RC as games at the dome never get postponed. Although, even Texas was cold last weekend so I don't know.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Solarte sure got that one!

I have the game on Rogers Anyplace TV at work and the MLB app sent an alert to my phone about Solarte's homerun two seconds before he hit it!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
apr-03-2018-20-03-40.gif

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Is there anything more representative of the Royals playing the Jays then a broken bat bloop single?

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Garcia hits Escobar with a brutal breaking ball. Escobar! :facepalm:
Alcides Escobar, one of the worst leadoff hitters ever, but yet Yost kept him at that spot for years and that’s including their World Series runs.

Never change, Yost. Never change.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Serious questions, who is worse this year: Tampa or Kansas City?

I look at the Royals lineup and it's scary, as in scary bad.
Come August, I expect Kansas City to be much worse as they’ll likely trade any veteran that has some sort of value. At least with Tampa Bay, they’ll likely have some young and exciting players in their lineup.

The Royals front office should be tarred and feathered in front of city hall for not trading Cain, Moustakas, Hosmer, Vargas, Herrera, etc last deadline to get some value back rather than lose them for a draft pick. At least they will have another chance to deal Moustakas and Herrera, but trying to “go for it one last time” last season was utterly foolish.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Serious questions, who is worse this year: Tampa or Kansas City?

I look at the Royals lineup and it's scary, as in scary bad.

The Rays lineup doesn't look much better right now, but I can see the Rays getting more pitching despite the injuries.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
The Royals front office should be tarred and feathered in front of city hall for not trading Cain, Moustakas, Hosmer, Vargas, Herrera, etc last deadline to get some value back rather than lose them for a draft pick. At least they will have another chance to deal Moustakas and Herrera, but trying to “go for it one last time” last season was utterly foolish.

That was something I didn't understand either. Their run was obviously over. Re-stock for the rebuild. Made no sense to keep them all.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
FFS Garcia. Two out and Moustakas up, their only threat. Don't even give him anything to hit...

He shouldn't have had anything to worry about since Moustakas and Duda are both absolutely terrible against lefties. Ugh.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Great at bat by Grichuk on his homerun. Boyer threw him a slider over the middle of the plate called for a strike. You could see the look on Grichuk's face was clearly: "Throw that to me again please."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->