Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Yankees getting hammered. 14-1
wXV9iqF.gif

Reactions: hotpaws and rubous

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Jamie seemingly entirely forgetting about Brandon Morrow's near no-hitter. Or McGowan's. Or Doc's for that matter. There have been other flirtations with no-nos in Jays history since Dave Stieb.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Jamie seemingly entirely forgetting about Brandon Morrow's near no-hitter. Or McGowan's. Or Doc's for that matter. There have been other flirtations with no-nos in Jays history since Dave Stieb.

I brought this topic up in the other thread. Did McGowan take his into the 9th? I have memories of multiple pitchers carrying a no-hitter into the 6th and 7th. But not many into the 8th and 9th.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Didn't think that was gonna happen with 0 out and 2nd/3rd in the 8th. Too bad Sanchez couldn't get the no-no but solid win.

That double to ruin the no hitter was a joke. If that ended up being the only hit the Jays would have requested the league look at that. Even the O's official scorers are dumbasses apparently. Can't go having your team get no hit so have to smudge the results I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad