Golf: 2018 US Open: June 14-17 at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Koepka has always been a better putter than DJ. He doesn't really have any holes besides a sometimes weak short game. Koepka is pretty much what Rory would be right now if Rory could putt.

But it sometimes seems like he lacks motivation. He's very talented, but has 2 PGA Tour wins at age 28. Thats not very good.

Jan 3, 2012
But it sometimes seems like he lacks motivation. He's very talented, but has 2 PGA Tour wins at age 28. Thats not very good.

I don't think that is a fair analysis. He spent like 3 years honing his skills on a second tier tour in Europe. If that isn't motivation to make it in pro golf, I don't know what is.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't think that is a fair analysis. He spent like 3 years honing his skills on a second tier tour in Europe. If that isn't motivation to make it in pro golf, I don't know what is.

This is his fifth year on the PGA Tour, this will be his 3rd win. He really only had to play 1 and a half years in Europe. In 2014, he had PGA Tour membership, so he didn't have to continue playing there. And he's only won one event on that tour that wasn't a major.

Jan 3, 2012
This is his fifth year on the PGA Tour, this will be his 3rd win. He really only had to play 1 and a half years in Europe. In 2014, he had PGA Tour membership, so he didn't have to continue playing there. And he's only one won event on that tour that wasn't a major.

Yes but it is still insanely difficult to win on the tour.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Koepka got saved on that one. He’s hit some shots that should’ve hurt him more than he’s been

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Take out Fleetwood, and the rest of the Top-10 finished today at a combined +1, with 4 people being over par for the round and no one better than -2.

But yeah... this is so similar to the JD Classic :lol:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad